ARH Studios Products, ARH/Sideshow licensed Conan pg 92

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ARH Studios Products, ARH/Sideshow new releases!

We are improving the styro in the next phase of our statues.
You all know we just started with this factory and we had many choices to make in order to produce these statues.
The next statues will all have better stryro and better packaging.
This is normal practice, I can compare Jerry of Pop Culture's production to our first production. Sometimes you make decisions that would make sense at the time, and later you find out it was just not good enough. Arahom and I both agree, we need to improve the styro.

Gagaliya, we are hear you. We are going to do our best to improve on the styro and will look into all options.
The phase two production of statue will and should yield better improved results due to the fact that we now have a standing relationship with the factory

Like ARH was saying to me, a company like SS can get what they want for reduce costs due to larger volume of sales and production. Our run is only limited to 500 or little more at one time.
We have quality of paint and application, we will do our best to improve on all aspects of production the next time around.

A big company like SS, can afford colored boxes and molded Styrofoam! I wish you had an idea that factories WILL NOT make colored boxes unless you order a certain amount of pieces that so far is more than what we have been selling. The same goes for the Styrofoam.

Congratulations on a limited run of Leo

I have the same statue and the armor takes a little work but it can be put on easily, in fact it stays on without much effort. I dont even tie mine on and it stays

Last edited:

From Arahom:

I'm not sure if I'm happy or sad, but we sold out on all our 1/4th scale statues. To be precise there are a very few left of some of them. Here are the numbers.

Athena - SOLD OUT

Pocahontas - SOLD OUT

Medusa - 3 left

Thor - 10 left

Leonidas Battle Rage - SOLD OUT

Leonidas Regular Edition - SOLD OUT

Cleopatra Regular Edition - 2 left

We will be introducing 4 new statues now in February. They are:

Spartacus

Valkyrie

Angel of Death

The Queen of Vampires

Down the road by mid March/April 2012, we will be introducing three new statues:

The Barbarian Warrior

Achilles (Action pose confronting Leonidas)

Jungle Queen (Real leather clothing)

From Arahom:

I'm not sure if I'm happy or sad, but we sold out on all our 1/4th scale statues. To be precise there are a very few left of some of them. Here are the numbers.

Athena - SOLD OUT

Pocahontas - SOLD OUT

Medusa - 3 left

Thor - 10 left

Leonidas Battle Rage - SOLD OUT

Leonidas Regular Edition - SOLD OUT

Cleopatra Regular Edition - 2 left

We will be introducing 4 new statues now in February. They are:

Spartacus

Valkyrie

Angel of Death

The Queen of Vampires

Down the road by mid March/April 2012, we will be introducing three new statues:

The Barbarian Warrior

Are these SSC numbers or direct ARH APs?

Are these SSC numbers or direct ARH APs?

These are the last production numbers.... All of it!!
Once factory sends us the sold items it's all done
As said before we did not produce all 500 of each statue, yet we sold enough combined

That's why we call these a "limited" collectable
I doubt we will go back and make more, time to move forward and make new statues

:)

I keep telling everyone, if you want it buy it! Don't wait!!!
Now you know why....

Limited collectable,that is so true for the statues, I am still mad about buy HT with high price, statues are way batter with value in the future, look forward for other 1/4 from ARH!!

These are the last production numbers.... All of it!!
Once factory sends us the sold items it's all done
As said before we did not produce all 500 of each statue, yet we sold enough combined

That's why we call these a "limited" collectable
I doubt we will go back and make more, time to move forward and make new statues

:)

I keep telling everyone, if you want it buy it! Don't wait!!!
Now you know why....

Well congrats then :clap

Today I score one Medusa ! :yess:

The Barbarian Warrior

Whoa!

Looking forward to those! :yess:

Nice choices Av. :cool:

Also TBD date the Dragon and Ares will be finished this year!

I should say the same for you :lol Looking forward to Valkyrie. Any sneak peak on the Queen of the vampire statue?

I had some work to do
Very soon I have been promised. She has some chains in spots that you would enjoy!! :wink1:
And ofcourse she is a queen of vamps so she has a crown

Last edited:

Good to know arh will improve the packaging, dont really care about the color box just the styrfoam.

Valkyrie is definitely on top of my list cant wait, hope there is a battle rage version too ;)

For those interested SSC still has the thor exclusive with the extra hammer for PO, surprised it's not soldout yet.

Still deciding if i should go athena or not, want to look at the face in person first, hopefully it's still availiable after shipping.

Angels!? Holmes, did you get your Leonidas Battle Rage, yet? If not HURRY..there's like one or two left!!

Yes Angels :monkey3 I prefer those to be made right now then any other license by any company. :monkey1 I've decided to only buy Arh female sculpts then the male counterpart. More or less because of limited space and that I want SSC DC statues.....

...... But I really hope ARH does / gets the "angel" license. I would buy them all.:lecture

Last edited:

Well the Angel of Death is the only one in the works right now but its gender is undetermined. The personification of Death is usually viewed as a female by most cultures :dunno Hope that's good enough though don't expect "her" to be particularly pretty or curvy :monkey4

Wrong kind of "Angel" :lol :wink1: These "Angels" is what I hope ARH will get down the road. I really want these to be made :pray:

Back