Statue ARH Studios Mythology line The Mermaid Twins WIP (Warning partial statue nude)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The rework face!!! Now I need to order this. How can I order them seriously? I don't see it in ARH website.

Its not ready yet,but I think it will be shown at NYCC in October then on sale sometime after that.

At least I am not going to miss this release. I love mythical creature and character and look what I have missed all this long...

I have really enjoyed seeing these develop on YouTube. I think what you guys are doing is amazing and letting us see everyday work is so interesting. I literally am not watching my usual stuff to tune in. These are stunning, I wish I could afford them all!

They look great! Hard to choose between the two looks, but I think I prefer the shell-less left one.

12087669_942977819075059_1123573321691470297_o.jpg

Looks like they tried to copy the same Blue skin tone and eyes of Sideshows Siren but fail miserably.
ARH always ruin their statues with mediocre paint jobs.

Looks like they tried to copy the same Blue skin tone and eyes of Sideshows Siren but fail miserably.
ARH always ruin their statues with mediocre paint jobs.

you are my absolute favorite person on these forums.

Bro two different companies. Two totally different statues.. stop trolling.

Back