Statue ARH Studios Athena Gold armor ARH WEB EX

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ARH Studios Athena Gold armor NOW FOR SALE

Seriously Ave... What is the cost to ship for this statue? Just use the dimension of the 1st Athena box and give me a aprox $ to ship. This whole $250 deposit is hard to swallow and I'm not willing to commit unless I know the cost of shipping.

Last time it was $125 US to ship to the Canada.
Its as close of an estimate I can give you now.

Is there anything cheaper like regular mail or something?

To Canada, no. We dont use regular mail. But again, the box will be different than before, if you remember we said her arm now comes apart and we will use magnets more on this one.
You should have seen the new Achilles box that we did, its very narrow this time. It could be less in price, its tough to say as factory has not produced the final box size yet.

Yes, we do accept CC through Paypal check out system.
No not yet its down to the last 15 now.

I do not have Paypal. Can I still pay with a credit card?

To Canada, no. We dont use regular mail. But again, the box will be different than before, if you remember we said her arm now comes apart and we will use magnets more on this one.
You should have seen the new Achilles box that we did, its very narrow this time. It could be less in price, its tough to say as factory has not produced the final box size yet.

I received achilles last thursday,the box was nice and thin.hopefully the same.

I do not have Paypal. Can I still pay with a credit card?

Currently no. We go though Paypal for most outside transactions for CC.
Or you can send money orders.

Geeeesh $125 to ship this? Why can't u just sell this at ssc. The shipping would be a 2/3rd less..

Because its exclusive and special
It should go up in price when Hades comes out next year

Currently no. We go though Paypal for most outside transactions for CC.
Or you can send money orders.

Ok thank you I will get Paypal account and order

Can you undervalue the statue so we don't get raped by taxes for us canadians especially people from quebec with 15% taxes.

Can you undervalue the statue so we don't get raped by taxes for us canadians especially people from quebec with 15% taxes.

While understandable, it's illegal and per the shipping documents perjury once a signature's on them. Plus if it gets damaged, you'll get screwed on what's covered via the insurance as you can only insure an item for it's declared value.

I ordered. Will there be a naked edition with removable armor in the future?

this would be cool if it came with a name plate so that when you display all of the olympians you can tell which one is which

this would be cool if it came with a name plate so that when you display all of the olympians you can tell which one is which

I don't think Athena needs a name plate - she is easily recognizable. But Ares sure does need a name plate..

It's only being sold through arh, and I don't think they're advertising it much.

I'm surprized Athena hasn't sold out yet. It's such a great looking statue.

It's only being sold through arh, and I don't think they're advertising it much.

I think the huge deposits that ARH expects might be a reason it hasn't sold out. Also I don't think any shipping costs are final either..
Nothing is wrong with the ARH statues, maybe the way they try and sell might be an issue..:dunno

I'm surprized Athena hasn't sold out yet. It's such a great looking statue.

I think the huge deposits that ARH expects might be a reason it hasn't sold out. Also I don't think any shipping costs are final either..
Nothing is wrong with the ARH statues, maybe the way they try and sell might be an issue..:dunno

All correct in one way or another
The thing is we may have some in inventory as we are sure they will sell when other Olympians come out.
High NRD doesn't help sales, yet we make only for those who order now and save a few on hand to sell later.
This one was just offered through ARH and no distributer
We will close the list in Jan with the same ES

any news on when final payments and shipping is expected..? :dunno

I'm guessing we won't see this until Summer at the earliest but more likely the fall/winter. Don't you think? They probably haven't started production yet...

Back