Statue ARH Studios Athena Gold armor ARH WEB EX

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ARH Studios Athena Gold armor NOW FOR SALE

I'm guessing we won't see this until Summer at the earliest but more likely the fall/winter. Don't you think? They probably haven't started production yet...

What he said!

I'm guessing we won't see this until Summer at the earliest but more likely the fall/winter. Don't you think? They probably haven't started production yet...

yep x 6 months..sometime 2015 :hi5:

I realize its going to be a while until these start to ship but some update would be nice, i.e. has this entered into production?

I realize its going to be a while until these start to ship but some update would be nice, i.e. has this entered into production?

yes I agree..updates...followed by some statues...too many announcements not enough statues being made!!:impatient:...gonna start calling you Announcement Studios Inc soon...

come on now averone u know I am joking :lol

All new statues are now going into production. Athena gold is one of them yes. Aiming for Aug for them to be done, I see this in your hands in Sept. I hope a bit sooner

All new statues are now going into production. Athena gold is one of them yes. Aiming for Aug for them to be done, I see this in your hands in Sept. I hope a bit sooner

that's awesome news! really looking forward to having this magnificent statue!:hi5:

Thanks for the update averone. I was afraid the news licenses may somehow be slowing the production of Athena and others.

Thanks for the update averone. I was afraid the news licenses may somehow be slowing the production of Athena and others.

The two lines and productions are entirely separated. The Athena will be one long before the new licenses go into production.
SDCC we are planing to introduce and put up some of the new products up for order.

I'm excited for Athena...

They released a shipping quote for you GP?

NO not a final quote yet. But everything or anything you order from ARH website adds estimate $200 shipping to AUS. I am hoping it is much less. :dunno

Today website says ;
Australia - Large Package $250.00
Australia - Small Package $150.00

Last edited:

NO not a final quote yet. But everything or anything you order from ARH website adds estimate $200 shipping to AUS. I am hoping it is much less. :dunno

Today website says ;
Australia - Large Package $250.00
Australia - Small Package $150.00

Here is usually how it goes. If we mail it from China direct to you its Express and about the same.
From USA to Aus is the very most expensive prices from the West Coast of USA, so yes this is about right
What can I say your on your own continent!! LOL

Here is usually how it goes. If we mail it from China direct to you its Express and about the same.
From USA to Aus is the very most expensive prices from the West Coast of USA, so yes this is about right
What can I say your on your own continent!! LOL

ok...sounds about right

Factory Picture - In this picture, what do you spot that is very different then the Silver Athena?
Enjoy!!

Factory Picture - In this picture, what do you spot that is very different then the Silver Athena?
Enjoy!!

Woohoo, I'm can't wait for her...

She looks awesome! Been looking forward to her.

Back