Statue ARH Studios Athena Gold armor ARH WEB EX

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ARH Studios Athena Gold armor NOW FOR SALE

Averone said they are reworking the sculpt so that it ships safer than last time. apparently there was lots of damaged statues before. he said that one of the arms will be removable this time around for one.

The extended arm came broken in mine,but was easily repairable

The extended arm came broken in mine,but was easily repairable

Exactly, so we are using a different design.
Also the Ares Chariots wheels needs adjustments.
All these equal a new box/Styro design.

Averone said they are reworking the sculpt so that it ships safer than last time. apparently there was lots of damaged statues before. he said that one of the arms will be removable this time around for one.

Not a ton of damage, but some.
Box measurements are not going to be off by much, but shipping rates increased from 2 yrs ago. So we need word from factory.

Re: ARH Studios Athena Gold armor pre-order reservation list for SFF

But look at it this way, you get a gift for yourself no one else would get you, and just in time for Christmas!
Ohhh, and what a gift it is! Goes so well with Ares :peace

Ok...wishful thinking on my part but I guess shipping by Christmas is not happening?

Surely not.? That's bad practice

Ok...wishful thinking on my part but I guess shipping by Christmas is not happening?

We wait long enough for it to sell enough so we can start, but realistically I want ARH in China to see the production quality so we will start end of Dec-early Jan. Now in China they take some time off in Jan so it does tend to delay everything. Most solicitation and production takes 7-8 months.
Now the long wait.

We wait long enough for it to sell enough so we can start, but realistically I want ARH in China to see the production quality so we will start end of Dec-early Jan. Now in China they take some time off in Jan so it does tend to delay everything. Most solicitation and production takes 7-8 months.
Now the long wait.

So how many have you sold?

So how many have you sold?

Less than 35 remain now.
But it has slowed down.

Strange, since we will make all the Olympians and she will not be made again.
I think not many know about this, again the Rattle Medusa comes to mind.

Less than 35 remain now.
But it has slowed down.

Strange, since we will make all the Olympians and she will not be made again.
I think not many know about this, again the Rattle Medusa comes to mind.

So what's the shipping rate????:impatient::impatient: I'm still waiting for an answer before preordering her Ave:impatient::impatient:

So what's the shipping rate????:impatient::impatient: I'm still waiting for an answer before preordering her Ave:impatient::impatient:

For you!! A billion $$ my friend!!!:wave

I still dont know!

Achilles is shipping on Monday and sideshow still don't know the shipping for me cause they don't have specs.What the hell!!!!

I like this but i think im going to cancel her if i can - i like the fantasy stuff a bit more then this war stuff. My heart is struggling back and forth on getting her.

So far I'm in for all the Greek gods, I think they would make a fantastic display...but I'm a huge Greek mythology nerd, ever since I was a little kid.

Seriously Ave... What is the cost to ship for this statue? Just use the dimension of the 1st Athena box and give me a aprox $ to ship. This whole $250 deposit is hard to swallow and I'm not willing to commit unless I know the cost of shipping.

hi does ARH Studios accept credit card payments? Is this statue sold out?

hi does ARH Studios accept credit card payments? Is this statue sold out?

Yes, we do accept CC through Paypal check out system.
No not yet its down to the last 15 now.

Back