Statue ARH Studios Athena Gold armor ARH WEB EX

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ARH Studios Athena Gold armor NOW FOR SALE

Factory is releasing all statues at once
Plus general requests are going out for all to pay in a week
After this they start shipping out

We need final payments in first before we ship :)

I'm ready...let's get her over here

Factory is releasing all statues at once
Plus general requests are going out for all to pay in a week
After this they start shipping out

We need final payments in first before we ship :)

the wait is almost over! :panic:

Notice:

All balance pre-orders payments for Ares, Athena Golden, Conan The Sacrifice, Minotaurus, and the Angel of Darkness can already be paid off on our new website. Our factory has confirmed that all products are ready to ship, and we will start shipping all pre-orders this month of August 2014.

In order to make your balance payment please follow these 4 steps below:

1. Go to our new ARH Studios new website: www.arhstudioscollectibles.com

(Please make sure to type in our new website address because it has changed since you last purchased this pre-order).

2. Create a new account and provide your current address information again. (You must create a new account even if you already had an account with our old website. All old accounts created on our old ARH Studios website no longer exist, so in order to pay the balance for your pre-order, you must create a new account on the new website and provide your information once more).

3. Once you’re logged in, go to our “Statues Gallery” page and look for the product you purchased under the subcategory IN STOCK (Please notice that only on the subcategory IN STOCK you will find the correct product page to pay your balance).

4. Once you are on the product page for your item, just click the button “BUY NOW” to pay your balance. Our check out system will calculate and add your shipping costs accordingly to your location, and an email will be sent to us informing that your payment has been made and provide us with your current shipping address.

IMPORTANT NOTE:
If you have already paid more than the initial deposit, need to pay only the shipping costs, or has a different amount owed, please contact us through this email:

[email protected]

We will send you a PayPal invoice for the correct amount you owe.

Once your balance is paid you can expect a shipping notice from us right before your product ships. All international orders will ship first, and US orders will ship once product arrives from factory and clear US customs.

Last edited:

Thanks for the notice Alex! Athena paid off, can't wait!

Just paid off!! :hi5:

$150 shipping :thud:

now the wait...expected arrival date?

Just paid off!! :hi5:

$150 shipping :thud:

now the wait...expected arrival date?

Better be good!
Expected shipping from China direct to you. I am sure you will enjoy it
I decided not to get any of these till you all get your stuff. Its only more fun this way

Athena Gold now all sold out!
We are selling out of everything as predicted
We will make no more, so limited ES on everything :)

Congrats Alex and ARH, great news!! Now please reveal the next Greek God/Goddess!! :)

Completely sold out!

You snooze you lose!

I always say to you guys buy early!

Once they are gone they are gone!

Good Luck on ebay!

:exactly:

Completely sold out!

You snooze you lose!

I always say to you guys buy early!

Once they are gone they are gone!

Good Luck on ebay!

:exactly:

I missed out on Medusa. That one still hurts. Wasn't going to miss this one. Can't wait!

Completely sold out!

Retailers still have some of our statues and they will be getting stock soon
But the EX or web EX are not sold at a discounted rate to any of our retailer orders
So if you see them later on its very few and rare
Also once we get all orders delivered we always have some cancelations or those who can't pay so keep hope that they may come back in stock

I missed out on Medusa. That one still hurts. Wasn't going to miss this one. Can't wait!

:exactly:yeah man missing out on that Medusa is painful..I think ARH recently sold one Rattle for $3500+shipping..I also seen one Rattle listed on ebay $7500....I think Medusa remains the Holy Grail of ARH...but some of their new releases are sure to be worth high $$ in future. Athena gold will most likely double or triple in price over years..with such a small ES..

With ARH statues u need them early before they sell out

congrats on getting this beauty:hi5:

Back