Statue ARH Minotaurus 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My only regret for ARH was not buying the Medusa. I gotta thing for the creatures. This is my 4th ARH piece and look forward to the Conan Sacrifice dio

Would love a Harpy piece, a Chimera or even a griffin too

Man I'm already thinking of touching up this piece...I enjoy painting the fantasy barbaric pieces best. LoL

My wife wants to repaint the loin cloth red. She is an artist herself. I am still scared lol. I agree it would pop more that way though.

I would do a lot more than the loin cloth. His belt buckle would be gold

That is mighty nice of you I will wait for nycc to be over as I am sure he is busy.

No problem, ARH Studios will support their product even though its from our vendors. It should be easy to fix and repaint this issue just send it over when you can. Yes PM me for details in a few days when the show is over.

Last edited:
No problem, ARH Studios will support their product even though its from our vendors. It should be easy to fix and repaint this issue just send it over when you can. Yes PM me for details in a few days when the show is over.

Fixed. :)

Fixed! Managed to do it myself. My wife is a wiz with matching colors. Thanks anyhow Alex. Your offer was much appreciated but i am good.

20141011_081750.jpg

Back