Action Figure ARH Medusa Maquette "Super EX" custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had that same conversation with the rep at photobucket. It was the most ridiculous thing to censor art especially we are talking about statues. They denied my request for refund so I told them I would take actions with my credit card so they end up returning my money back. Flickr is the best way to go. They don't censor nude art & statues

You pay to use Photobucket? :dunno

You pay to use Photobucket? :dunno

You are only allow so many bandwidth. Once it's used up, you can't post anymore IMG codes. You will get a message that bandwidth exceeds. Flickr has a maximum of 200 free pics before u have to pay also, unless you sign up again under a different user.

You are only allow so many bandwidth. Once it's used up, you can't post anymore IMG codes. You will get a message that bandwidth exceeds. Flickr has a maximum of 200 free pics before u have to pay also, unless you sign up again under a different user.

Got it, thanks for the explanation. No wonder a lot of artists and customizers use Flickr to post their pics. Makes sense now. Plus, they don't regulate the nudie pics like you've already stated before.

I had that same conversation with the rep at photobucket. It was the most ridiculous thing to censor art especially we are talking about statues. They denied my request for refund so I told them I would take actions with my credit card so they end up returning my money back. Flickr is the best way to go. They don't censor nude art & statues

America and its general opposition to boobs :dunno

Back