Statue ARH Conan W/Slave Girl and 8FT Snake

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any word on why the snake doesn't stay in place, did they forget to put in a peg on some or is this how it was made.

I just set up my snake/slave dio and having the same issues. No peg and after fiddling around with it I chipped a little piece of the lip around the hole. No biggie since it'll be covered by the Conan base. I had it on where the bottom half is solid but it's not pushed in all the way and the snake body is sitting on the edge of the high rock. The head on the other hand is wobbly. No matter how you maneuver it or push it in it's not going to fit snug. It just sits there but wobbles when touched. Seems like there should be a pin there as well.

Everything else is awesome. Paint is A+ and the girl is HOT! If I had to choose only one I'd actually pick the girl to display the dio over Conan. Glad I don't have to.

It's 1am so I couldn't take decent non flashed pics. Plus I'm not a photographer. One other gripe would be the styrofoam. Had to bust out the vacuum for all the mess the cheap styrofoam made.

I spoke to them on facebook about it. But right now they are heading back to west coast. I will try to install magnets eventually.

I should be recieving mine today...will get the vacuum ready....hopefully will photo today too

got the snake pack today (still waiting for Conan ex via arh). I didnt assemble it, just checked the pieces for any damage. very impressive paint app! the girl is better than I thought as well,, cant wait for Conan!

so after numerous emails and picture exchanges with SS, they have concluded that this is the way its made, and that there are no missing pegs. they suggested using museum putty or magnets to fasten the piece together…not kidding

so after numerous emails and picture exchanges with SS, they have concluded that this is the way its made, and that there are no missing pegs. they suggested using museum putty or magnets to fasten the piece together…not kidding
I hoped we wouldn't get a response like that. I would want Averone to confirm the same. And honestly after paying close to $1700 including customs for the Dio set to be delivered they better send me a Sh@# load of putty for free. V8 NOT HAPPY [emoji20]

I hoped we wouldn't get a response like that. I would want Averone to confirm the same. And honestly after paying close to $1700 including customs for the Dio set to be delivered they better send me a Sh@# load of putty for free. V8 NOT HAPPY [emoji20]

Seriously..its a joke

Well as far as SS guys there really is nothing they can do about it. That is an ARH issue, hopefully one they address.

Hi guys.
We informed SSC of matching snake box numbers etc. Please make sure you have the same #'s. I don't know if it's the case of alignment of the two parts or not, or is it a peg that was missed, but Arahom said there was no peg used at all and it fits proper. I know magnets were never used here, not even on the prototype.
I have no production peice to see myself so Im relying on your feedback to try to solve this issue for you.
I'm checking with the factory now, and we need a week to get back.

Hi guys.
We informed SSC of matching snake box numbers etc. Please make sure you have the same #'s. I don't know if it's the case of alignment of the two parts or not, or is it a peg that was missed, but Arahom said there was no peg used at all and it fits proper. I know magnets were never used here, not even on the prototype.
I have no production peice to see myself so Im relying on your feedback to try to solve this issue for you.
I'm checking with the factory now, and we need a week to get back.
Hi Alex

Will be waiting for your response. On the matching numbers though, let's suppose Sideshow sent us non matching numbers, there is nothing we internationals can do about it now is there.. Unless someone will take a massive hit on reshipping stuff and sort out customs..

Just got this...I love it and unless one saw this in person I'm shocked at how freakin big it is. I will photo without flash a lot more on Friday and give my quick review I guess...The positives definitely totally outwiegh the negatives of this monster piece..... till tomorrow

cool shots Adolfo, cant wait to see it next to the fury of the beast dio,,, dont mind Red Sonja in between as well lol

Back