Statue ARH Conan W/Slave Girl and 8FT Snake

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I found this comparison pic someone did.I have to agree they do look strikingly similar.....Wow

I found this comparison pic someone did.I have to agree they do look strikingly similar.....Wow

Not really. It's a pretty standard pose and a pretty standard looking barbarian. There are bound to be countless pictures and figures with a similar look.

As for the girl I don't really care how she turns out I just see no need for her in the diorama and so I definitely do not want to pay for her.

the comp pic says it all imo,Not really...they are almost identitical..

Last edited:
You should have known that was coming

Yes sure, I guess was ready for it
Not a big deal
NY we will do the official reveal

Some of them will change theirs minds when I put up pics and when SSC gets their copy to sell and put their pics

No one even can see how huge this is, no scale comparison yet either and only the regular base has been shown

Not a big deal

Some of them will change theirs minds when I put up pics and when SSC gets their copy to sell and put their pics

No one even can see how huge this is, no scale comparison yet either and only the regular base has been shown

Regular base? This isnt the EX base?

Averone.. Can you add some blood to the piece? Maybe put some on the axe and sword? Or some on his body?

Not a big deal

Could you please let us know if Conan and the Snake can be bought without the girl?

I'll sticking with the Ape and skeletons.
I like the snake idea but I'm not thrilled with the images.
ARH stuff looks good, past and present, just maybe not my thing.

If the initial Oomph! isn't there, no amount of extras will change that for me.

Yes we may change this head for the girl
I have to wait to see her in person, then I will tell you
Nothing is set in stone guys, it's still proto..

Last edited:
Averone has learned the lesson of caving to the masses with non-studio pics.:lol

Moreso than sculpt I think paint is the issue in most instances.
That comparison pics highlights the value/contrast of flat vs semigloss paint application.

Averone, your sneak pics shouldve been of an unpainted sculpt.
Especially with painted pics, lighting is a big deal...

Back