Statue ARH Conan W/Slave Girl and 8FT Snake

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope ARH is still serious about offering a custom acrylic case because this will probably have to go on top of my Stuva.

I hope ARH is still serious about offering a custom acrylic case because this will probably have to go on top of my Stuva.

I just priced one and its not cheap, I asked owners for a group discount
She was very pleased but I am not sure if many like to pay after paying for this statue

Averone...get out of the XM Magneto thread and give us some news on this. :wave

Are you spying on me???

NEWS is the EX is now completely sold out - I am talking about the Conan with the sword and the extra 5th head

In other news... they are packed up and ready to be sent out to all buyers

The requests for all people to pay goes out next week to all the buyers, so please have your funds ready for the payoff

Thanks everyone and Wolf-bro for asking!

BTW, I need to talk with you soon! For hotels for NY!

NEWS is the EX is now completely sold out - I am talking about the Conan with the sword and the extra 5th head

Averone, I ordered the Ex along with the girl and the snake on their website on August 6, 2014. Will I get the extra head and sword?

I have sent an email but got no answer.

Are you spying on me???

In other news... they are packed up and ready to be sent out to all buyers

The requests for all people to pay goes out next week to all the buyers, so please have your funds ready for the payoff

Thanks everyone and Wolf-bro for asking!

BTW, I need to talk with you soon! For hotels for NY!

Always keeping an eye on you. :wave

Great news!:yess:

I'm here waiting on you. :wave Congrats on your Mags.

great news Alex! I got the EX from ARH & the snake dio from Sideshow, so I will be contacted shortly by ARH for the EX right? what about the snake dio, when will Sideshow receive it?

I just priced one and its not cheap, I asked owners for a group discount
She was very pleased but I am not sure if many like to pay after paying for this statue

Well PM me some info when you have some time buddy. This will need to be covered.

Ex sold out and I do not think take long to sell 300. This sculpture is magnificent!

Wow! It's so close to being in the house I can taste it. Can't believe it's been 11 months since I saw this at NYCC 2013. :yess:

Let the Conanza continue with the Frazetta line now!! Can't wait for the Dios!!

Wow! It's so close to being in the house I can taste it. Can't believe it's been 11 months since I saw this at NYCC 2013. :yess:

Let the Conanza continue with the Frazetta line now!! Can't wait for the Dios!!

Legit lol at 'Conanza' ...hadn't heard that before.

Next up is the Sideshow Rage PF !

I just noticed both Conan & the dio are waitlisted at Sideshow website. Hope to get processing email this week!!

Back