Arghhh, New Hot Toys- Captain Jack sculpt revealed me hearties

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like the second head is being reworked :( But the wheel is a nice surprise!

hottoyspotc4jacksparrow.jpg

:yess: That is so awesome and hopefully it does come out 2nd quarter and not get delayed.

Just checked out the pics on Facebook and he looks great. I'm a little disappointed that he doesnt come with a lot of accessories but the wheel is awesome and will look great on the shelf. Hope the other sculpt turns out ok. Came wait for this to be mine.

Last edited:
i love the hand with the two fingers together....i think that is perfect

That looks amazing, so is it coming Q3???

anyone know??

Specs say End of 2nd QTR :duh

Although I wouldn't be suprised if it gets delayed due to the second head being blurred out now.

Looks like the second head is being reworked :( But the wheel is a nice surprise!

hottoyspotc4jacksparrow.jpg

:clap :banana :woo :banana :woo :clap

So excited for this figure and the wheel is a nice touch!

2nd QTR, wow, that would be fantastic. The wait to get a Sparrow on my shelf is over!

im excited now!! cant wait for this!! he look amazing!!! woot woot

:yess: That is so awesome and hopefully it does come out 2nd quarter and not get delayed.

Just checked out the pics on Facebook and he looks great. I'm a little disappointed that he doesnt come with a lot of accessories but the wheel is awesome and will look great on the shelf. Hope the other sculpt turns out ok. Came wait for this to be mine.

Can you post em here pretty please! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back