Are your shelves full?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is your space situation for displaying your statues?

• I can barely display everything I want

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • I have to rotate statues

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I'm thinking about getting a new dresser or cabinet

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • It's over, no more space man, I give up. It's over man. gg. SideShow. My closets are bulging

Votes: 7 26.9%

• Total voters

ChunkyZergling

Super Freak
Reaction score
Are your shelves and display areas full? Are you planning on buying some more display cases/dressers?

I cannot collect anymore. Seriously. I'm collecting to put stuff in boxes in my closet. Lol. No joke.

I am going to only display 4 statues. I feel, for my room, that is not insane. My 4 favorite superheroes. 1. Spider-man comiquette. 2. Punisher comiquette. 3. Logan 1/4 scale custom. 4. And Batman PF when it is ****ing released!!! Come out!!! I need you in order to obtain absolute perfection.

I have all my x-men Comiquettes along with daredevil
And I have my 3 Blizzard figures. Arthas (coming), Tychus, D3 Overthrown (really wanna display those)

What I am buying that will go right into my closet, or shortly after arriving?: Storm PF, Deadpool, Arthas. So why am I buying it? Lol. Actually my closet is out of space now too. Jesus. Ill have to use other closets in my apartment

What I want to buy is a bunch. Saw that amazing repaint of a Indiana Jones PF and want to do that.

So from now on, whatever I buy will go directly into my closet until......I get a house and most definitely a man cave. I need a very LARGE man cave!

So what about you? What's your space situation? Seems as though collectors always have it in the back of their minds where they are going to put new shelves and cabinets. Oh ****! I think I might have some more space! Now that I think of it....

Currently I have space for three PFs and maybe three 1/6 scale statues. The three PF spaces are already reserved for Sagat, Poison Ivy and another DC character. The three 1/6 scale spaces are reserved for Weta Hobbit statues.

I voted for I can barely display everything I want but come this time next year it'll probably be I'm thinking about getting a new dresser or cabinet but unless my living situation changes, there won't be room for that cabinet :(

Currently I have space for three PFs and maybe three 1/6 scale statues. The three PF spaces are already reserved for Sagat, Poison Ivy and another DC character. The three 1/6 scale spaces are reserved for Weta Hobbit statues.

I voted for I can barely display everything I want but come this time next year it'll probably be I'm thinking about getting a new dresser or cabinet but unless my living situation changes, there won't be room for that cabinet :(

Oh no! No room for a new cabinet. Too bad. Got any pics?

Yea. I can display those 4 superheroes but not my 3 Blizzard statues I love. I'd rotate but boxing and deboxing is too much of a *****. You always run the risk of breaking something.

This is my display area:

139c8e0896c6eeebd03437078aabec9d.jpg

0c7b4e1f026920c4ab1c848e30c98d0b.jpg

I could fit the 3 Blizzard statues but it'd just be too much of a "Wow, holy ****, wtf are those?" When a girl walks in. Followed by, "see ya you SideShow freak"

Hmm. It actually kind of fits as artwork alongside the paintings. More artsy and less dorky

Last edited:
Here's a couple of terrible pics I just took.

IMG_0152.jpg

IMG_0153.jpg

Nice cabinets.

You use to have cabinets but now I have open air display. It's good because you can look at them closer and not through glass. Ales you can move around and view from many angles. They are statues! Ever think about going open air?

Cool though. Thanks for the pics. And gl squeezing statues in there. :)

Last edited:
Well man you actually have a lot of space. Do what I am willing to do: take those paintings off your wall and put yourself some nice shelves. It will also be better looking imo.

I was also thinking about the "displaying problem" and I decided after loooong loooong thoughts and search concerning display cases (even custom ones) that the best way for me is to go with wall shelves, add some nice spot lights and compliment each statue with an art print framed above it. Every cabinet will eventually get crowded so I want to make statues justice and try to display each one of them as an individual "concept". From what I 've seen so far from images by amazing collectors in this forum this is the better and more close to my taste way to go...I just have to convince my wife too lol

But bottom line: try hanging shelves on your wall and it will fit more.

Back