Are you Lord of the Polystone?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a cool promo but you would think they would give one to the people who spent THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS of DOLLARS buying their products....
:confused:
Bill
(My point being that I already have everything... :google )

Last edited:
Nice promo non the less but I have to agree, hence my previous statement...

VTX said:
This is a cool promo but you would think they would give one to the people who spent THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS of DOLLARS buying their products....
:confused:
Bill

WetaWork said:
If discounting the items doesn't work just cater to the die hards with a $5 limited shirt. Good marketing to move that old stock. :joy

How about a free shirt to those that have spent thousands of dollars on the LOTR line? :banana

Last edited:
I ordered the troll maquette with Sauron helm collection a while back, so not sure if that counts, but I did order an Eomer helm for some bizarre reason just now from EU 2nd chance, so maybe that'll count :D

Only fing I could find in stock wot I wanted was..................

Arms of the Nazgul. So nice Sideshow peeps, pls send it along wiv a T-shirt :D

TC :cool:

I prefer that shirt far above the Ringers shirt.

It just makes me smile! So all I have to do is order something in stock I guess?
oh I'm really tired...

I want a gandalf hat from the wait list. I wonder if that would count. I guess not since it's not "in stock" sigh..

Great! Uh...
Wow ...
well if anyone gets 2, I wouldn't mind getting one off ya. :D

Mine came as well, with DVD and a keychain and bracelet. :banana

I got a shipping notice that says the shirt is in there! Guess I got one! :banana Can't wait to get it and my Elven Infantryman! And while I can't claim my collection rules them all, not by a long shot, I do have all the bad guy busts and I'm working on the rest. But it is mine! Thanks SS!

P.S. - my inner geekness has already long ago been established by my wife and I'll accept that but now with the shirt... they do say the clothes make the man right? :D

Last edited:
I placed an order on 09/30 when I got the SS newsletter last Firday but somehow my order got stucked in the SS pipeline :confused:

I called SS earlier today to follow-up my order, got the issue resolved & SS expect to ship my order within the next 24 hours :D

Have you read all the unappreciative whinging that people have been posting on the Sideshow website? I'm amazed people can get so worked up over a T-shirt....and one that wont fit most likely either!! Someone even claimed that Sideshow owe us for ordering their things! The only reward we ultimately need is the actual product that we ordered! Anything else is a very generous bonus.
And as I said on the website, if my comment gets published, I understand why Sideshow didnt include shirts in pre-orders - they want to shift alot of the stuff theyve got sitting in their warehouse not being sold....so promotions like this will make people buy that stuff! Most people will have things on order anyway so if they ship free things to people with pre-orders then they'll still have in-stock items not being sold.

I guess all I can do is hope that they do it again because I am a slacker and didn't get in on this in time.I wanted that t-shirt! :banghead

They are!!

The current podcast says they will be doing it again in a few weeks; I'm thinking during Spooktacular! So don't wait when it comes up again!!! :D

lcummins said:
The current podcast says they will be doing it again in a few weeks; I'm thinking during Spooktacular! So don't wait when it comes up again!!! :D
I didn't want to order something(that I didn't really have to have)and not get the shirt.There was no way to tell if there were any still available at the time I heard about it.If they do it again and I find out right away I'll be the first one in line. :D

Back