Are you a "Joe" man or a Cobra man?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joe or Cobra

• YO JOE!!!!!

Votes: 21 30.4%
  • COOOBRAAAA!!!!!

Votes: 45 65.2%
  • I played with Barbie.

Votes: 3 4.3%

• Total voters
This is a hard choice because there are really great villains. I mean look at the years 1983 through 1987
Cobra Commander
Destro
Major Bludd
HISS Driver
Baroness
Storm Shadow
Firefly
Wild Weasel
Copperhead
Zartan
Scrap Iron
Stinger Driver
The Crimson Guard Commanders - Tomax and Xamot
Crimson Guard
Torch
Ripper
Buzzer
Monkeywrench
Zarana
Zandar
Thrasher
Serpentor
Big Boa
Croc Master
Raptor
Zanzibar
Battle Armor Cobra Commader (Crimson Guard)
Techno Viper
Golobulus
Nemesis Enforcer
Cobra La Royal Guard

I WANT ALL OF THEM !!!!! YES, EVEN THE COBRA-LA CREW !!!

Man, I wish they never made the GI Joe The Movie. Cobra-la group was SOOOOO Stupid. Wish they never made the cartoon series. Anybody who thinks the cartoons rocked, you guys got serious issues.

Man, I wish they never made the GI Joe The Movie. Cobra-la group was SOOOOO Stupid. Wish they never made the cartoon series. Anybody who thinks the cartoons rocked, you guys got serious issues.

Its all part of the nostalgia factor.

Are you sure you don't mean Yo Joe?

OK that too. I was too young to remember the show, I only remember playing with my older brothers' stuff and they would say it that way. :lol That's what you get when you're born in late 1983--you have the toys, you love the toys, but are just barely too young to get the full experience.

My childhood was smack-dab in the middle of the Ninja Turtle dynasty, after the mega-hits of the 80's, so while I love and collect G. I. Joe, it's all the new stuff for me.

OK that too. I was too young to remember the show, I only remember playing with my older brothers' stuff and they would say it that way. :lol That's what you get when you're born in late 1983--you have the toys, you love the toys, but are just barely too young to get the full experience.

My childhood was smack-dab in the middle of the Ninja Turtle dynasty, after the mega-hits of the 80's, so while I love and collect G. I. Joe, it's all the new stuff for me.

I was born in '88, but still feel like I understand GI Joe. My uncle grew up in the height though so I learned from him and inherited his toys, most of which had fake blood on them :lol I saw the cartoon series on videos and loved it (still do).

Always leaned towards Joe. Although once I knew that Destro was Scottish it was all about him (until that freaky gold helmet and he had his own spiky shouldered troops--that got wonky).

Back