"Are ya gonna bark all day little doggie.."-WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mongoose94

Super Freak
Reaction score
I've started working on a Mr.Blonde sculpt. It's not finished It still needs eyes and more hair and anything else im missing. I intend to sculpt the whole cast (gonna take a long time). Tell me what you guys think. I'm useing a crappy camera while my good one is charging. Better pics later. THanks

Yeah I'd like to see some paint on it. It's hard to tell with those pictures.

One of the problems with using super sculpey is the translucent nature of the compound. Its very hard to see detail. Try using sculpey firm or even gray sculpey III and the detail will show much better.

Your symmetry is off a little bit too. Try holding him up to a mirror every so often as you're sculpting

One of the problems with using super sculpey is the translucent nature of the compound. Its very hard to see detail. Try using sculpey firm or even gray sculpey III and the detail will show much better.

Your symmetry is off a little bit too. Try holding him up to a mirror every so often as you're sculpting

I want to use gray sculpey because I hate how translucent it is:banghead I cant seem to find any stores with gray sculpey in my town.And thanks for the advice

Yeah, Don't get me wrong. It looks like a hell of a start man. I look forward to see where it goes.

Good start Mongoose! If you can get your hands on some colored fimo or premo you could always buy a block of black and blend it with the regular sculpey to get a grey clay.

Back