are these lsb's real ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MIKE M

Super Freak
Reaction score
i just found these the grid alien looks sweet anyone know anything are these real or fake
AVP+BUST+PHOTSHOP.jpg

ALIENS+BUST+blog.jpg

Cool, couldn't tell you how real they are but I imagine SS will put out all the various character designs as lsb's so they could be. The base of the alien is alot different but I guess changes could have been made along the way. Where did you find them?

Looks like they're done by a designer/illustrator. Does he have any connection with Sideshow?
Could be inspired by SS and no relation? :dunno

Those look to fit perfectly with sideshows current lsb's, i would say they are sideshow's artist sketches of what is to come next year.

These sketches are 100% genuine concept art for the Alien/ Predator LSB series. :)

Great find!

How do you know that WA? I can't imagine scar selling very well, his humanized looks weren't very popular among predator fans. But a Celtic complete with bio, Berserker with bio and the wolf unmasked would be nice.

damn those look nice. I have the P1 bust and am interested in the whole line just shame the P2 bust came out looking like crap. I'll be missing P2 from my line up.

:drool Grid concept looks amazing! I only planned on getting the original 3 but that’s way to cool to pass up.

Since this thread is mostly talking about hypothetical pieces.....is there any chance an LSB Queen could happen? The 1/4 scale included a lot more than needed for an LSB considering what the Big Chap includes. Just the head would be freaking awesome. But I imagine the price would likely far surpass any of the previous 1:1 Alien and Pred busts and I doubt many would pay top dollar for 1/2 scale. But hey...not everything in the Legendary line has been exactly 1/2......here's to hoping.

Scar is by far the worst Predator design but the bust art looks pretty good. If it came out like that I might even be tempted.

Back