Are there any Lawyers here or anyone familiar with Law???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's insane. Seriously, this is the craziest ebay story I've ever heard.

After all that you should be under no obligation to sell it to her, as stated already, she'll report she never received it or it arrived damaged.

The last e-mal is really strange. It sounds either as if she's bipolar or is a completely different person.

It sounds like she's done this before and will probably do it again.

mfoga said:
What would be even funnier is if here phone number and email address got leaked somehow:monkey3
lol you hinting at something? because I have them both right here. :D

Im sure when Danny gets off of work, he'll have some things to add to this whole story. She went off on him first, only because he didnt answer her emails for a day. lol!

sounds like an ebay stalker that wants you to say hello to her little friend! your ebay agreement doesn't state you have to take dealing with a crazy person that threatens you. relist it and refund her money. it may result in a negative but you can reply and warn others of her condition.

tylerd said:
sounds like an ebay stalker that wants you to say hello to her little friend! your ebay agreement doesn't state you have to take dealing with a crazy person that threatens you. relist it and refund her money. it may result in a negative but you can reply and warn others of her condition.

Already did the mutual cancellation. So I get my final value fees back. Not sure about the listing fees, but it was only a buck or so because i listed it on the 20cent day.

Dude, if she was really a lawyer, there'd be a lot more action, and a lot less talking. I work at a law firm, and have so for years, they usually don't BS, they file things right away and get stuff done in a timely manner. If she IS a lawyer, she's bad, 1- for just talking so much without actually doing anything and 2- For going about this in a completely unprofessional manner.

Sounds stupid and she sounds nuts.

PosterBoyKelly said:
Dude, if she was really a lawyer, there'd be a lot more action, and a lot less talking. I work at a law firm, and have so for years, they usually don't BS, they file things right away and get stuff done in a timely manner. If she IS a lawyer, she's bad, 1- for just talking so much without actually doing anything and 2- For going about this in a completely unprofessional manner.

Sounds stupid and she sounds nuts.

totally agree. I had a feeling she had no real grounds to stand on, except maybe with Ebay. But definitely not in a court of law.

I mean what did I do...I didnt force her to buy my auction. she brought that on herself.

You guys should have heard her on the phone man...she was seriously the WORST person that ive ever dealt with in all of my 27 years. So childish and very vulgar! Every other word was a swear word, and she said some pretty nasty things. I just had to laugh to myself at the point where she kept pressing the phone buttons to block me out whenever I tried to get a word in.

oh man! she sounds like she's having buyer's remorse or something and is going way overboard on making herself look like it's not her fault. sorry to hear this Chad. she really sounds a bit crazy! reminds me of my ex-girlfriend back in high school. i am sooooo glad we never married. lol

mfoga said:
What would be even funnier is if here phone number and email address got leaked somehow:monkey3

I'm sure you're just joking, but that would be a very bad idea.

I had a situation on ebay where I bought a toy labeled "MINT", it wasn't so I give the guy negative feedback. He writes like 5 emails starting from "I'm sorry, lets resolve this" to "I hate you, you suck, get bent" all in a matter of hours while I'm sleeping. FURTHERMORE I show up to work the next day (where I had it sent) and he left me 4 VM's! Luckily it was one of the law firms I worked at, and though I'm no lawyer, the message just states my name and the firm name. Anyway, his message contained things about kicking my a$$, finding me and hurting me, BEGGING to take away the negative feedback, and then back to swearing. So I wrote him that day saying that it's considered illegal to badger me like that and that I was GOING to change his feedback (which I wasn't) until he called and wrote such "foul" things to me.

Anyway, getting calls from crazy ebay people is always funny now to me.

Dang! She sounds like a seller/buyer from a couple years back who was just psycho, can't remeber the name though. She was in Cali I believe, she gave a couple members of the board here hell. I wish I could remeber the name.

I can refer Pamela to call you if youd like Kelly. LOL :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Damn Nash....That sucks, man. I've been in your shoes before. I sold a box of small SW figs I sold to a woman in France, and she did damn near the same thing. I sold it for cheap and when it came time to pay she gave me half, agreeing to give me the other half upon shipment. I decided to do it, because she seemed trustworthy. In the end she said she never got the box, even though I had confirmation that it was delivered already. I went back and forth with her, even offering her a refund.... she did the same thing... gave me Hell for a week, sending 5 evil messages a night.... Days later it was all over... I tried to contact her and see if she got the box.... Never got an answer. Her account went inactive and I had to file a claim with paypal.... It was a horrible experience.

DarkArtist81 said:
Great..... Another freakin nutjob. Just what we need. :rolleyes:

Hope she's not looking for a good reception. :lol

lol i wonder if this is someones idea of a joke. :rotfl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back