Are Sideshow loosing touch with Marvel Collectors wants??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was wanting to know. What is a fair price for the following statues

Apocalpyse
Juggernaut
Gambit
Colossus

I'm really interested in going back and picking these bad boys up.
Board help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

I was wanting to know. What is a fair price for the following statues

Apocalpyse
Juggernaut
Gambit
Colossus

I'm really interested in going back and picking these bad boys up.
Board help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Sideshow has yet to make a Gambit piece. And Apocalypse is only in LSB form at the moment, while Colossus is only found in the X-Men vs. Sentinel #1 Diorama. The X-3 Juggernaut piece runs a pretty penny as well and no comic version of him has been released.

If you go to Sideshowtoy.com and go to the Marvel section, you can see what pieces they've released in the past. Most have long been sold out, but the website will bring you up to date quickly.

Last edited:
They had a Juggernaut maquette from the third film. Although he was overshadowed by Naked Beast.

Oh that's right! It's late. :lol

See.....you Mods are busy enough correcting posts like these, along with all of the other mischief. :rotfl

Sideshow has yet to make a Gambit piece. And Apocalypse is only in LSB form at the moment, while Colossus is only found in the X-Men vs. Sentinel #1 Diorama. The X-3 Juggernaut piece runs a pretty penny as well and no comic version of him has been released.

If you go to Sideshowtoy.com and go to the Marvel section, you can see what pieces they've released in the past. Most have long been sold out, but the website will bring you up to date quickly.

Yeah I know Sideshow didn't make them. They were all made by Bowen Designs. Well that will be the hunt that I will start my collection.

This is going to be so fun! New Collection! Woo Hoo!

Yeah I know Sideshow didn't make them. They were all made by Bowen Designs. Well that will be the hunt that I will start my collection.

This is going to be so fun! New Collection! Woo Hoo!

Oh, sorry about that. I thought your meant in terms of Sideshow. Well, Bowen's line isn't my thing, but I'm sure someone else can steer you in the right direction.

I found the prices for those pieces...:monkey2

Apocalypse = $800- $840
Colossus (Reg. Ver.) $500+
Gambit = ?
Juggernaut = $1300

:family

This is going to be bunches of fun!:monkey2

I found the prices for those pieces...:monkey2

Apocalypse = $800- $840
Colossus (Reg. Ver.) $500+
Gambit = ?
Juggernaut = $1300

:family

This is going to be bunches of fun!:monkey2

apocalypse statue, is by bowen and you can hunt around and pick him up for $180-$250 dollars
colossus by sideshow in dio ( reg. ver ) $500-$800 ( EX ver ) $1300-$1700
gambit statue by bowen $220-$300
juggernaut statue by bowen i paid 316 for mine 2 months ago. i have seen them go for $316- $550
the one by sideshow, $650-$900
this of course is what i have seen,
hope this helps

apocalypse statue, is by bowen and you can hunt around and pick him up for $180-$250 dollars
colossus by sideshow in dio ( reg. ver ) $500-$800 ( EX ver ) $1300-$1700
gambit statue by bowen $220-$300
juggernaut statue by bowen i paid 316 for mine 2 months ago. i have seen them go for $316- $550
the one by sideshow, $650-$900
this of course is what i have seen,
hope this helps

Oh yes this is a big time help.

Didn't Bowen make a Colossus as well?

Didn't Bowen make a Colossus as well?
Indeed he did.:D
sbchromecolossus.jpg

You know... this is the same issue with all the License. And although I agree that its strange to see "C" Level Characters ... looking at it from SS point of veiw if they don't make these characters in between, no one would buy them because they have all there favorites. I like the choice that SS made and hope it continues... we need more variety.

Magneto Comiquette is pretty horrid too....the Namor Comiquette's facials are really bad but for all the ones you listed Rasta, you'll find they all have their fans who will defend them all tooth and nail.

Back