Arc Clone Troopers: Echo and Fives Sixth Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like te line has ended when it hasn't ;) It's very easy to do Colt, Blitz and Havoc with the new molded pieces from Echo and Fives. SDCC will tell soon what SSC has prepared for us.

I thought echo, fives & cad bane/denal was the last we'd see of the clone related stuff?

Why would that be? Clones are too easy a cash cow. I think it was just speculated that SSC will concentrate on E7.

I think I'll cancel the exclusive versions. It's just a stand.

I assume you'll get the regular locally for less? I'm hoping to get the exclusives (because I have the Rex EX.) when/if they come in stock. If not, I'll get the regulars, price will be the same either way.

Echo is finally on his way via UPS. Been almost a year on pre-order! Looking forward to seeing the finished product in hand.

I wish Sideshow did a similar thing to BBTS's POL because everytime I look at my Rex and Echo, I'm gonna be sad I don't have Fives to go with him yet:lol

I wish Sideshow did a similar thing to BBTS's POL because everytime I look at my Rex and Echo, I'm gonna be sad I don't have Fives to go with him yet:lol
Yep, POL would be awesome or at least combine shipping for a bunch of stuff shipping the same month. I've got 3 or 4 pre-orders all supposed to be fulfilled in July (do expect 1 or 2 of those to get pushed back, but still) and will likely be paying shipping 3 or 4 times rather than 1 or 2 since they won't amalgamate the orders.

Echo gets here Monday, but I'll be out of town until Wednesday. At least it will be a nice surprise to come home to.

Got mine today. What a cool figure...I haven't seen much of the Clone Wars show but I remember always thinking how badass the ARC troopers looked since I saw them in some Ep III visual guide. Very cool feeling as I geared Echo up. The joints all seem much better than Rex's. Nothing too loose. Paint looks good too. Gotta box him back up and throw him into storage though because of space. Can't wait to display Rex, Echo and Fives together!

6D9A68E8-EDEE-4761-8325-0ED2A15E86DB_zpsdaaodoru.jpg

EDIT: His backpack is on but in my excitement I put it on upside down, which is why you cant see it -_-
EDIT2: I love the EX bases.

Back