Arc Clone Troopers: Echo and Fives Sixth Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting as product page for Echo still list him as June/July release when Fives is slated for a June release.

Got the same e-mail about Echo.

Echo was supposed to arrive a month before Fives anyway?

I wish both were coming at the same time. Even if i'll go the local route on these, it could have saved ma a few coins on shipping.

I wish both were coming at the same time. Even if i'll go the local route on these, it could have saved ma a few coins on shipping.

Too bad for Germans - we have to pay around 80€ extra just for getting it directly from Sideshow.
I hate that I want to get the exclusive ones!

Too bad for Germans - we have to pay around 80€ extra just for getting it directly from Sideshow.

Maybe I've missed something this time around but all the other clones had that stupid exclusive white base. In my opinion, the white bases mess up my display. I have every clone released so far (besides black Utapau) and the ones with the white bases just mess up the look of my "clone army". I'm going to look at SSC and see if the exclusive is that base again, if so, meh, just get the regular and I'll trade you bases.

Never mind, sorry but I just checked my orders and I guess when I ordered I was thinking correctly. I went for the regular versions of both so no white bases!

Got my processing email for Echo a few weeks ago, but I just got an Email from SSC saying Fives got delayed until July/August. Delays for some figures I understand, but separate headsculpt and different pain app shouldn't be that hard

Got my processing email for Echo a few weeks ago, but I just got an Email from SSC saying Fives got delayed until July/August. Delays for some figures I understand, but separate headsculpt and different pain app shouldn't be that hard

I'm sure SS can find a way to make it difficult. :slap

Sounds like te line has ended when it hasn't ;) It's very easy to do Colt, Blitz and Havoc with the new molded pieces from Echo and Fives. SDCC will tell soon what SSC has prepared for us.

Same for me. My RW points used weren't deducted from the price though which got me worried. Turned out it was all being deducted from Fives as i ordered them together. SSC sorted it for me.

Roll on Wednesday.

Back