Arc Clone Troopers: Echo and Fives Sixth Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thirty-two, unless I'm forgetting something:

Phase 1 Clone Trooper
Phase 1 Clone Commander
Phase 1 Clone Sergeant
Phase 1 Clone Lieutenant
Phase 1 Clone Captain
Phase 1 Captain Rex
Commander Cody
Commander Gree
Commander Bly
Commander Fox
Commander Neo
Commander Ganch
Commander Wolffe
212th Utapau Clone (v1)
510st Clone (v1)
41st Elite Clone
442nd Siege Battalion Clone
Imperial Shock Trooper
Bomb Squad Trooper
Phase 2 Captain Rex
Boil
Waxer
Echo
Fives
ARC Echo
ARC Fives
Wolf Pack Clone
Denal
501st Deluxe
212th Deluxe
Shiny Deluxe
Veteran Deluxe

Looks like you're missing Commander Bacara and the Shadow Utapau trooper.

Looks cool but told myself i would stop with buying anymore clones with captain rex and thats that. So all clone commanders and rex, is more then enough clones i will ever need or want.

Very NICE!!!! This should open the door to more Arc's from Clone Wars!!!!

i imagine "clone stock" will drop once Episode 7 is out... two years from now we will be knee deep in some sort of color coded updated Stormtrooper or Mandalorians...

Tell me why are midi-chlorians bad really tell me

Because it explains away the all enveloping mythical mystical energy field that surrounds all living things in the galaxy we knew from the OT as microbes in the bloodstream of certain individuals. Simply put the force is a medical condition. Silly and stupid, I will never understand why someone would even come up with the idea that the force needed to be further explained.

Because it explains away the all enveloping mythical mystical energy field that surrounds all living things in the galaxy we knew from the OT as microbes in the bloodstream of certain individuals. Simply put the force is a medical condition. Silly and stupid, I will never understand why someone would even come up with the idea that the force needed to be further explained.
No one could have said this better

OMG...slow clap to resounding ovation!

Ladies and gentlemen, we have a winner.

I hope you are working in the new SW movies. This is great post!

Midi-chlorians were introduced to illustrate how the Empire was able to bury the science and fact of the Force. by the time of the OT, the Force was practically extinct and the Jedi were considered a “hokey religion”. the Empire had successfully quashed the truth in a matter of decades.

it took the belief in one’s self to discover the potential of the Force in “A New Hope” not a blood test.

Such praise I'm almost worried about sarcasm. :)

Midi-chlorians were introduced to illustrate how the Empire was able to bury the science and fact of the Force. by the time of the OT, the Force was practically extinct and the Jedi were considered a “hokey religion”. the Empire had successfully quashed the truth in a matter of decades.

it took the belief in one’s self to discover the potential of the Force in “A New Hope” not a blood test.

The way it's presented out of the blue in TPM it feels as if all the Empire would have to do to end the jedi and make sure there will be no new ones is making some sort of inoculation and be done with it.

I like the when the student is ready a teacher will appear approach from the OT so much better.

More clones

Arc-Clone-Troopers-Echo-26-Fives.jpg

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/whats-n...Echo_Fives_preview&utm_campaign=social_070514

...I don't know how I'm going to eat!...oh I need to loose weight anyway...

Yes more clones! Look awesome - finally they are doing some ARC troopers!!!

Thirty-two, unless I'm forgetting something:

Phase 1 Clone Trooper
Phase 1 Clone Commander
Phase 1 Clone Sergeant
Phase 1 Clone Lieutenant
Phase 1 Clone Captain
Phase 1 Captain Rex
Commander Cody
Commander Gree
Commander Bly
Commander Fox
Commander Neo
Commander Ganch
Commander Wolffe
212th Utapau Clone (v1)
510st Clone (v1)
41st Elite Clone
442nd Siege Battalion Clone
Imperial Shock Trooper
Bomb Squad Trooper
Phase 2 Captain Rex
Boil
Waxer
Echo
Fives
ARC Echo
ARC Fives
Wolf Pack Clone
Denal
501st Deluxe
212th Deluxe
Shiny Deluxe
Veteran Deluxe

Wow, I missed about 8 Clones from this list!

Back