Aragron & Arwen Porcelain Sculpt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goliath

Super Freak
Reaction score
Has anybody ever seen this fine porcelain sculpt in person:

Link ?

I was wondering if this would be something worth getting...

Is the price good?

Seems to be the Noble Collection list price, but the Newline Shop would give $ 20 Valentine's discount at the moment, so $ 138.95.

i like the sculpt too and it is from the Noble Collection. always thought of using that as a wedding cake topper but cant do that anymore...

I have seen this piece but do not own it.

It looks great, just don't expect a likeness to Viggo or Liv.

I set my boundaries at SS/W, but if you can afford it I would say go for it, it's very nice.

I don't have it but I love the poses. It captures that scene in Rivendell perfectly. I always wanted SS/Weta to do a similar one but that ain't gonna happen.

That's exactly why I bought it. I love that scene, and the sculpt captures it perfectly. As I said before, the likenesses aren't perfect, but the rest of the sculpture is excellent. And although the piece is smaller than the SSW pieces, I don't think it is quite small enough to work as a wedding cake topper. ;)

I had this piece ordered but when I went over to pick it up I decided to let it go since I really didn't like it, it just looked very.... kitsch to me.

RoboDad said:
As I said before, the likenesses aren't perfect, but the rest of the sculpture is excellent. And although the piece is smaller than the SSW pieces, I don't think it is quite small enough to work as a wedding cake topper. ;)

Of course it will work as a wedding cake topper - you just need big enough cake!
:angelsmil

If yer going to stick it on a cake, it might as well be a seven-tiered white cake!

Alas, this ain't gonna happen to me either. And get rid of the Valentine's Day Banner while were at it!

had a shock when i saw the thumbnail below with the description 12" figure. and i went what the crap! the ss 12" strider looks like this

aragorn19pg.jpg

only to find out it's toybiz. phew!

RoboDad said:
I meant to post these pics yesterday, but I accidentally fried my USB ports, so I wasn't able to download them into my PC.

Thanks for sharing the pictures, looks really nice to me!

PS: How did you fry your USB Ports - what kind of pictures did you try to download :confused: :D

goliath said:
Thanks for sharing the pictures, looks really nice to me!
No problem! I think it is a great piece, and I'm really happy I bought it.

goliath said:
PS: How did you fry your USB Ports - what kind of pictures did you try to download :confused: :D
lol

I apparently had an unusual amount of static in me after I pulled the card from my camera, and when I touched the plastic case of my card reader (which I keep plugged into my PC all the time), I felt quite a zap. Next thing I knew, my PC was frozen, and I had to power it down before it would even boot again. Fortunately, the USB ports were the only thing that bit the dust.

Thanks for sharing the pics..... looks nice to me..as a whole.. but the likeness is a little out though

Back