Aragorn tribute bust completed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chuck,

You really do have to learn how to cast this stuff so we can buy them. Ever thought about doing a Faramir?

Chuck... you are simply amazing... what a fantastic artist you are... I am sure you will be very famous :grouphug

CCT: No, sending it to Rick was never under serious consideration. I can't afford it, but beyod that, I'm more of a 'do it yourself' kinda guy- especially on stuff that's just going to be for me anyway. As a bonus of this, I'm now very confident in doing simulated marble should I ever need to in future projects! As far as new stuff, I'm working on a few at the moment.

Bob: I agree, casting is essential. Too late for this one though, it'll just have to remain #1/1. I will do a Faramir probably at some point just for fun- btw I'll PM you.

Danny: :rock

Nessa: Thanks again for your support :eek: "Famous"? I doubt it, at this point I'm just hoping I don't end up starving :clap

Thanks again for your support "Famous"? I doubt it, at this point I'm just hoping I don't end up starving

In my eyes you already are famous... and if you are hungry and in Massachusetts I will make sure you will not starve :grouphug

Chuck absolutely awesome. You have so much talent and your photographs are wonderful. :bow :bow :bow :bow

Back