Aragorn Premium Format!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Aragorn PF!!!

OOOOOOHHHHHHH!!!:confused: I thought I bought the Premium Format Aragorn Exclusive, but apparently I did not. I just looked at the e-mail order again, and it has 7159, not 71591.

I still love it, BUT, I wanted the extra hand. Oh, well. I guess I'll survive, but it might be tough.:banghead:duh

OOOOOOHHHHHHH!!!:confused: I thought I bought the Premium Format Aragorn Exclusive, but apparently I did not. I just looked at the e-mail order again, and it has 7159, not 71591.

I still love it, BUT, I wanted the extra hand. Oh, well. I guess I'll survive, but it might be tough.:banghead:duh

Just put yourself on the wait list for the exclusive and if it doesn't convert by the time the regular version ships, you're not out anything.

What the heck happened to the thread discussing the value of Aragorn's exclusive vs. regular edition? :confused:

“Had a slight server malfunction, but everything's perfectly alright now. We're fine, we're all fine, here, now, thank you. How are you?”

:eek:

(We lost about seven hours of posts and I don't think we can get them back.)

Congrats....kinda suprised to see so many conversions already.

I'm not; I'm sure many canceled when the ES wasn't 500 or less, thus making the prospect of a large re-sell profit dim. I personally wouldn't consider canceling, but I doubt I'll be displaying Aragorn with his knife.

Just cancelled my order reluctantly, for a very sad reason, ... hope it benefit someone who really wants it.

dont be sad.. Im sure if you had too cancell it was for a good reason! YOu'll be able to pick him up down the road!

Ordered it and on the wait list for the Ex although im still not sure which arm pose i like the best.Hopefully this will be my second statue to go with Lurtz when he arrives although im sure i will have caught the disease and ordered plenty by then.:D

Definately the best likeness i have seen to date no doubt.:cool:

I placed an order as soon as it became available.
However like some already, I will probably end up cancelling this piece too.

I put myself on the waitlist last week for the exclusive when I pre-ordered the eagle diorama..... my waitlist has just converted, can't believe it converted so quickly.

Just wondering why some of u guys are cancelling :confused: Price,space or just not sure on how the finished product will look.

Will be a collectible-classic together with lurtz :rolleyes:

Just wondering why some of u guys are cancelling :confused: Price,space or just not sure on how the finished product will look.

i'm wondering the same thing... this ex. and the lurtz ex. are must haves for me

I think it's more of Price and Space... At least thats whats always in my mind.

Aragon is a great peice! But might have to go depending on what comes out.

Back