Aragorn Premium Format!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Aragorn PF!!!

I am all about essence. :monkey5

Emeril_chocchipcookies.jpg

the GG mini bust is one of the best no matter what anybody says. i love the pose they decided on. right out of the prancing pony.

I just have to say, I'm not a LOTR collector, though I love the movies. I'm TOTALLY not a collector of the PF line - too much money, and I find the 1/6 pieces immenently more desirable because of their versatility.

All that said, I jumped all over this one! The Exclusive AND the Regular edition! This will be my first LOTR collectible ever! Couldn't help myself. The likeness of Viggo is astonishing! Right up there with the new 1/6 Old Ben. I'm pretty excited!

If they do a PF Gandalf the Grey, I expect I'll ring that bell too... But then that's it! Right?

Keep and flip is a possibility. The main reason is that the regular edition is still up for direct orders and the exclusive will have to convert for me. Just covering my bases...

That's reasonable. I did the same with Palpatine, only because the exclusive bonus item wasn't a big deal. I didn't expect to get an exclusive, but when the WL converted I just cancelled the regular edition.

I just have to say, I'm not a LOTR collector, though I love the movies. I'm TOTALLY not a collector of the PF line - too much money, and I find the 1/6 pieces immenently more desirable because of their versatility.

All that said, I jumped all over this one! The Exclusive AND the Regular edition! This will be my first LOTR collectible ever! Couldn't help myself. The likeness of Viggo is astonishing! Right up there with the new 1/6 Old Ben. I'm pretty excited!

If they do a PF Gandalf the Grey, I expect I'll ring that bell too... But then that's it! Right?

When Sideshow first announced the LOTR 1/6 and PF lines, I decided I was going to collect only the 1/6 figures... but then after seeing the Lurtz exclusive I got on the WL anyway, not really expecting to ever get one. Heh.

Not only did I get the Lurtz exclusive, but I eventually caved and got Frodo, too! Now the GtW exclusive is on the way, and I ordered this magnificent PF Aragorn as soon as he went up for preorder... don't kid yourself, once you get started.... :monkey1 :monkey4 :monkey2

But ya know what? Now I'm really glad I changed my mind about 'em. :D

I really do appreciate the warnings about falling deeper into the collector's abyss from all you guys who have been there. But trust me, MY PF Aragorn will be solo...

...unless they do GtG, or maybe Legolas, or some combination of Faramir/Boromir or vice versa... or, you know, some other cool figure, that happens to go really well with Aragorn - which would be out of my control...

SOLO I tells ya!!!

I am very excited about this piece! Not only did I get my notice for my Exclu. Gandalf PF, now I get to show off Aragorn posing with my Lurtz PF Exclus.

So far, so good. I have no complaints about the LOTR PF line. Lurtz was a hit out of the park, Frodo not so much, and there is still debate on Gandalf.

But this one IS a hit.

I gave in.

I resisted, and I resisted, and then I caved, and bought it on the Flex Pay plan. Strider's battle at Amon Hen is one of my favorite scenes in the films.

Please tell me I made a good decision.

I gave in.

I resisted, and I resisted, and then I caved, and bought it on the Flex Pay plan. Strider's battle at Amon Hen is one of my favorite scenes in the films.

Please tell me I made a good decision.

You did not make a good decision at all you made the greatest decision in your life!:lol

You know, I've been thinking a lot about this and I've decided that I'd really like my Aragorn PF now...

So if you guys could work on that and then get back to me, that would be great. Thanks in advance. I really appreciate it.

You know, I've been thinking a lot about this and I've decided that I'd really like my Aragorn PF now...

So if you guys could work on that and then get back to me, that would be great. Thanks in advance. I really appreciate it.

I have no idea what you're talking about :confused::huh

Back