Aragorn Premium Format!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He looks great. My only issue is that his face looks too clean like he just came from his stylist/barber and got manicured hands... Dirty/weather him up a little. Hell, add a little blood to his face. Good neat paint job and well done.

Last edited:
He looks great. My only issue is that his face looks too clean like he just came from his stylist/barber. Dirty/weather him up a little. He'll, add a little blood to his face. Good neat paint job and well done.

Thanks for the comments buddy:clap
I would love to dirty his face up and spatter blood on his hands
but he is not mine i'm affraid.
I have painted him for a customer and am going to be working on Frodo
soon too.

Thanks for the comments

Thanks for the comments buddy:clap
I would love to dirty his face up and spatter blood on his hands
but he is not mine i'm affraid.
I have painted him for a customer and am going to be working on Frodo
soon too.

Thanks for the comments

Totally understand if that's what the customer wanted

Received this today and it is just absolutely EXCEPTIONAL :thud: :love

Thank you once again Jay for all your hard work on my statue :clap :hi5:

People of this board,look no further for all of your repair and repainting needs!! :lecture

Received this today and it is just absolutely EXCEPTIONAL :thud: :love

Thank you once again Jay for all your hard work on my statue :clap :hi5:

People of this board,look no further for all of your repair and repainting needs!! :lecture

Were the re-paint photos Jay posted your statue guitarmandan? The repaint was done really well! :clap Great talent! Did you send the whole statue or just the parts you wanted to be repainted?

Were the re-paint photos Jay posted your statue guitarmandan? The repaint was done really well! :clap Great talent! Did you send the whole statue or just the parts you wanted to be repainted?

They were indeed my friend,that was my PF!! :yess:

I sent him the whole thing mate,as he did the base,ALL hands(the regular and the exclusive variants),his hair and his head in it's entirety....so that's basically the whole statue...and as the head isn't removable and is attached to the body I had to send the whole statue(I always keep all the original packaging,at least for PF's anyway).

Looks just beautiful in person,it really does :love

They were indeed my friend,that was my PF!! :yess:

I sent him the whole thing mate,as he did the base,ALL hands(the regular and the exclusive variants),his hair and his head in it's entirety....so that's basically the whole statue...and as the head isn't removable and is attached to the body I had to send the whole statue(I always keep all the original packaging,at least for PF's anyway).

Looks just beautiful in person,it really does :love

Wow! Congrats mate for such an awesome statue! :clap I like the repainting he's done! Even the wood chips and leaves on the base were given detail. I have this PF and along with the maquette, I'd say they're so far the best representation of Strider and closest likeness to Viggo. I would like to have mine sent for repainting too, but I live so far away from UK so I think sending it there will be costly.:(

Wow! Congrats mate for such an awesome statue! :clap I like the repainting he's done! Even the wood chips and leaves on the base were given detail. I have this PF and along with the maquette, I'd say they're so far the best representation of Strider and closest likeness to Viggo. I would like to have mine sent for repainting too, but I live so far away from UK so I think sending it there will be costly.:(

It probably would be mate :(

Still,I'm sure there'd be someone up for the task closer to home for you mate? Maybe worth looking into?

The sculpt work is SOOOOOO good on these pieces and sadly I believe that 75% of the time that is masked by average factory paint jobs....so I'm thankful I live close to someone so talented who can bring out the details in these sculptures...looking at him on my shelf now he LOOKS like a "museum quality piece" as SS markets the PF's :lecture

It probably would be mate :(

Still,I'm sure there'd be someone up for the task closer to home for you mate? Maybe worth looking into?

The sculpt work is SOOOOOO good on these pieces and sadly I believe that 75% of the time that is masked by average factory paint jobs....so I'm thankful I live close to someone so talented who can bring out the details in these sculptures...looking at him on my shelf now he LOOKS like a "museum quality piece" as SS markets the PF's :lecture

Post pics please..

Post pics please..

Sorry Joblain,my camera is ****!!

Jay (who repainted it for me) already took a load of pics himself..mine would be NO WHERE NEAR as clear as those I'm afraid :(

Just go back to the previous page my friend...there's loads on there!! :)

Hey Dan

I'm sooooooooooooo! Glad your happy:clap
As i'm always worried at what my customers think of my work.
But it does look better in the flesh rather than the pics as my camera is
not the best TBH.

Thanks again matey your kind words mean a lot.:)

Hey Dan

I'm sooooooooooooo! Glad your happy:clap
As i'm always worried at what my customers think of my work.
But it does look better in the flesh rather than the pics as my camera is
not the best TBH.

Thanks again matey your kind words mean a lot.:)

Happy?! I'm ELATED Jay!! :clap :yess: :hi5:

I can't stop looking at him :love

Seriously,you did an astounding job mate :wink1:

Back