Aragorn in 5-7 Days!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, I thought this shipped like two weeks ago. Oh well, no more poly stone for me. Only 12" and PF from here on.

Just got my 3-5 days notice for Europe! :google

...and it wasn't even listed in the shipping section in the last newsletters, not under "now shipping" nor under "shipping in the next 30 days"! :confused:

goliath said:
Just got my 3-5 days notice for Europe! :google

...and it wasn't even listed in the shipping section in the last newsletters, not under "now shipping" nor under "shipping in the next 30 days"! :confused:
Me too, and that was what I was thinkin...

This deserves a :chew

Just got my predelivery e-mail from FedEx. Assuming they don't goof and reroute it to the moon, Aragorn will be here tomorrow morning! And with that, the Sideshow/Weta line will be at an end...

tomandshell said:
Just got my predelivery e-mail from FedEx. Assuming they don't goof and reroute it to the moon, Aragorn will be here tomorrow morning! And with that, the Sideshow/Weta line will be at an end...

Yipeee, yahoo (well to the delivery at least); that could be for me as well! :monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5

Congrats Tom!! I'm waiting on them to get this to Bob before I get mine and sadly my SSW collection will basically be over but for a couple busts I still need to get. Now onto the SS PF and 12". :)

Yep, I'll have mine next Tuesday as well. Now I just need to find room for it.

Back