Aragorn in 5-7 Days!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet so probably within the next week bob will get his and then I'll have mine. So I'll be getting both Legolas/Gimli and Aragorn within the next two weeks.

Man, you had me freaked, I was thinking they were shipping the 12" Aragorn unreasonably early!:monkey3

Darklord Dave said:
Man, you had me freaked, I was thinking they were shipping the 12" Aragorn unreasonably early!:monkey3

I was thinking the same thing, that would have been a nice surprise... oh well back to waiting :monkey2

Couple more weeks and this one should be here and displayed right next to Legolas and Gimli on Arod.

:chew

Last edited:
Just a gentle reminder, for those who have both this and gimli/legolas on arod on order. And both have not shipped yet, you can request for them to ship together to save yourself on courier fees. :)

noelleon69 said:
Just a gentle reminder, for those who have both this and gimli/legolas on arod on order. And both have not shipped yet, you can request for them to ship together to save yourself on courier fees. :)

Right--believe it or not, even two large boxes can ship together to lower your fees. While they will not combine them into one large refrigerator sized box, if they ship through FedEx as one shipment (box 1 of 2 and box 2 of 2) , it costs less than it would as two completely different shipments. If you have two orders that are shipping at the same time, you can contact Sideshow and ask them to do this for you. Saving a few bucks never hurts!

noelleon69 said:

Or you can call them and cancel (at least) Legolas&Gimli and pick them up on Ebay for $ 100 less...:rolleyes:

goliath said:
Or you can call them and cancel (at least) Legolas&Gimli and pick them up on Ebay for $ 100 less...:rolleyes:
Thats what Im doing. Actually, Im waiting for it to go for a little lower. It's an edition of 5000 so I dont think the price'll rocket any time soon:rolleyes:

It might not right now but this is the same exact ES as the RWOS and that does fairly well.

This the final SS/Weta LOTR piece I will be receiving....I will be complete
except for the bronze gandalf....it's been fun. No room for the LOTR PFs so
will be skipping that line even though I like the first two statues.

Back