Premium Format Aquaman - Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_3837.jpg Got this guy a couple weeks ago. He's got a cool vibe with the EX head. IMO.

The reg head looks super weird. I'm on the fence for this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Aquaman EX has risen in price ($550-$650) but you can still get the reg cheap ... I would honestly get the EX before it goes up higher in price because the switch out bearded , long haired portrait and hook hand are great add ons ,

The Aquaman EX has risen in price ($550-$650) but you can still get the reg cheap ... I would honestly get the EX before it goes up higher in price because the switch out bearded , long haired portrait and hook hand are great add ons ,

Honestly, one of the best EX's they have done. Just love this piece. Really an under the radar piece by SS.

Funny enough, out of my entire collection, this is my Wifes favorite.

Very happy to have the EX in my collection. Now I need SSC to get moving on a classic Martian Manhunter and Flash PF. UNITE THE 7!

Honestly, one of the best EX's they have done. Just love this piece. Really an under the radar piece by SS.

Funny enough, out of my entire collection, this is my Wifes favorite.

This is my girlfriend's favorite statue too lol.

Regular has big discount now for Spooktacular. I just wished the neckline was fixed. He traps look too big.

Which is why I’m still hesitating to buy it or not. [emoji20]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The EX head was solid. The reg with the traps is horrible IMO. Will wait for the Prime 1 New 52... aquaman was OK in N52

I just hope they don't do the young New 52 Aquaman from the first Justice league arc. The Ivan Reis version from the Aquaman solo book is perfect.

I just hope they don't do the young New 52 Aquaman from the first Justice league arc. The Ivan Reis version from the Aquaman solo book is perfect.

I wouldn't mind a younger version, it's pretty much iconic Aquaman and I enjoyed the new 52 run. Would look good next to prime 1 wonder woman

I actually prefer the headsculpt of the short haired head. I just don't prefer the trap sculpt. I swap them every few weeks/months.

Back