Premium Format Aquaman - Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yup

most other shipments saw a $8 or $12 increase...

I'm guessing Aquaman is massive or heavier than Redson Wonderman, Symbiote Spidey, Wolverine and Sabretooth

yup

most other shipments saw a $8 or $12 increase...

I'm guessing Aquaman is massive or heavier than Redson Wonderman, Symbiote Spidey, Wolverine and Sabretooth

My Vader cost me $70.46. I tried to cancel and get from a dealer in Vancouver who would ship it for flat rate for $14 but they said I'd still loose the NFD even tho the original shipping estimate was $40. Paid off everything for Aquaman except the last payment but still no shipping notice for him yet, but shipping estimate is still listed as pending so hopefully won't be ridiculous like Vader.

Hi. Just want to clarify if he's 24" or 27.25" tall with the trident. Thanks :)

Hi. Just want to clarify if he's 24" or 27.25" tall with the trident. Thanks :)

24" to the top of his head. 27.25" with the trident. Says so on the Sideshow website. But their "tabletop view" is incorrectly labeled.

Got shipping notice today, expected delivery either Tues or Wed because of a stat holiday on Monday here in BC Canada. Should arrive with Vader and Wolverine so that will be an expensive afternoon for me haha.

thats awesome this started shipping. I am gonna use my reward points for it. I really wanted to see production pics 1st.... dammit

Back