Premium Format Aquaman - Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received my 14 day notice as well. Was really hoping to get a notice for the EX Wolvie PF too but no such luck.

Man I'm soooo close to pulling the trigger on the EX now. But I'm still torn between Lex and Arthur. I've been trying to get that dang 10% discount over the past few days with no luck. :(

It's been so long since my last order that I think I'm going through a withdrawal period.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How accurate are the shipping calculators on the Sideshow website. This PF is getting close and my estimated shipping has jumped from $81 to $143!!

I am in Australia so i knew it wouldnt be cheap but thats ridiculous.

Ill be canceling my order, i hate to lose the NRD but i'm just not feeling this statue any longer. Damn 10% of code enticed me into ordering it when i wasn't really digging it to begin with. Hopefully the Justice League movie version gets made. Congrats to everyone that is anxiously anticipating its arrival, i really wish i was one of them.

Opposite for me. I wasn't planning to complete the JL until I saw this Aquaman. For a character I used to make fun of I was very excited to order this with 10% off. I think it's perfect. Just wish his staff was slightly shorter so he can fit in a case I have haha.

Opposite for me. I wasn't planning to complete the JL until I saw this Aquaman. For a character I used to make fun of I was very excited to order this with 10% off. I think it's perfect. Just wish his staff was slightly shorter so he can fit in a case I have haha.

If you read comics the new rebirth aquaman books have been really good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back