Premium Format Aquaman - Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
after you do all that, put it in the cart, wait a min or too, then move the mouse over the address bar in the browser that usually triggers the pop up.

I'm not even a huge Aquaman fan but I love how this looks. Really thinking of getting him and Hal. Hopefully they make a Flash PF since that would be an instant PO.

I'm not even a huge Aquaman fan but I love how this looks. Really thinking of getting him and Hal. Hopefully they make a Flash PF since that would be an instant PO.

They will make a Flask PF. He's a very popular member of the League and a must have for any JL lineup. My fear is not getting a Martain Manhunter PF. I definitely need that PF for my JL lineup.

It seems like I'm in a camp of my own here but I just can't get behind this PF. I feel like the neck/head look like they belong on a different body. His shoulders either seem way too low or his neck muscles seem way too angled. It's such a shame because aquaman has always been one of my favorite characters (the classic look). What's more unfortunate is that I'm now hesitant to go beyond the Trinity with this line because I don't want to display the whole team with an Aquaman-sized gap. Does no one else see the anatomy problem?

I don't think it's so much his anatomy as it is the cut of his shirt. He has really big traps, which are usually covered by a shirt. But here, the shirt's head opening is really wide, which makes his traps look bigger than normal.

I agree as well with the neck comment. Something also looks off with the body. I think it is the position of the legs. I am also not a fan of the waves on the base. The bearded sculpt looks nice though and I am a fan of Aquaman so even though I am passing now, I want to wait for the production photos.

I don't think it's so much his anatomy as it is the cut of his shirt. He has really big traps, which are usually covered by a shirt. But here, the shirt's head opening is really wide, which makes his traps look bigger than normal.

I think you're right. I always had a problem with the low cut shirt look on this. I know that's how he was depicted in the comics at one point, but it would have been nice to get an exclusive that extended the shirt to the neck or something.

It took me months to convince myself to buy this Aquaman and it was mostly so I could complete the original seven at some point. Sideshow seems to be the only company doing classic costumed 1:4 DC statues so this will have to represent Aquaman in my collection. It's not a bad statue or anything, I just wish they'd make a few tweaks.

I think you're right. I always had a problem with the low cut shirt look on this. I know that's how he was depicted in the comics at one point, but it would have been nice to get an exclusive that extended the shirt to the neck or something.

It took me months to convince myself to buy this Aquaman and it was mostly so I could complete the original seven at some point. Sideshow seems to be the only company doing classic costumed 1:4 DC statues so this will have to represent Aquaman in my collection. It's not a bad statue or anything, I just wish they'd make a few tweaks.

I agree that it's not perfect but I do think it looks good overall. I think he'll look great displayed with the other members of the League.

Oooh!

We are happy to inform you that your hand crafted item will be arriving earlier than expected. We originally expected delivery of this item into our warehouse Oct - Dec 2016. However, with the updated information provided to us by our production team, this item is now expected to arrive Aug - Oct 2016.

Argh, just ordered now. Even though there's probably no chance of the ex waitlisting I don't want to chance it. Got to use the June promo code too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same here..Can't wait! Hopefully green lantern is shipping sooner then expected too.

Back