Premium Format Aquaman - Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Aquaman - Premium Format DC Comics - SSC

I'll probably flip out if the trident is an EX. As many have said, it needs to be standard for this character. The hook hand would be perfect as an EX. A nice homage to a key moment in the character's history, but not an essential display option.

I wonder when we will be hearing about any new photos or details on this guy.

looks like $470 could become the new base price for PFs if Spidey is anything to go by :slap

hopefully aquaman gets revealed before the price is $500 :lol

looks like $470 could become the new base price for PFs if Spidey is anything to go by :slap

hopefully aquaman gets revealed before the price is $500 :lol

Yeah, I need Flash, Martian Manhunter, and Aquaman to be put up for PO ASAP based on their price increases.

Yeah, I need Flash, Martian Manhunter, and Aquaman to be put up for PO ASAP based on their price increases.

Damn these prices!!! Man.... I think I'll be pushed out after those last three as well. It's just getting silly considering all the issues that happen with them.

For me it's Aquaman, Flash, Nightwing and Green Arrow.

GA and Black Canary would be hard for me to resist. Even though they aren't part of the Big 7, they are important members to the league for me personally. So, depending on price and how good they look, I may just break and pick them up. However, with the way prices are trending nowadays, I'm not banking on it.

All those plus Robin, Hawkman, Hawkgirl, Mr. Miracle, Huntress, Bane, Doomsday, Etrigan and Swamp Thing (pipe dream maybe). Ugh, I can't stop with DC.

All those plus Robin, Hawkman, Hawkgirl, Mr. Miracle, Huntress, Bane, Doomsday, Etrigan and Swamp Thing (pipe dream maybe). Ugh, I can't stop with DC.

Me too. I need over 50 different DC character pfs.

Thank god I'm only interested in Robin from that list...phew...with prices now, thats 5-6k right there...

I really want this justice league line coming.... but I'm resisting. If they did a red hood 1:4 scale premium format with a real leather jacket and everything else sculpted... I would HAVE to buy it. haha

This pose and style, but not the metallic face. More of the old school red hood mask.

3157156-3486006805-redho.png

Well looks like he is definitely not going to be shown as SDCC. Not going up for preorder till later in year either. Oh well, get to save some cash.

Back