Premium Format Aquaman - Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sure the height is from the bottom of the base to the top of his head.

Someone mentioned that they asked SSC and was told the height was to the top of his spear. If that is true, that would mean he is quite undersized. I just can't see that being right. Although it would account for the cost reduction. I would sure love to see a pic of him next to a member of the trinity right about now:lol

Easy purchase for me. EX or fail...pretty sure i'll display him with the beard but not the hook though. If his height is glaringly off against the trinity i'll just add a little something under the base to prop him up....or possibly pair him with Ocean Master or Black manta...eventually.

I swear that wasn't there earlier and the rep they asked on here stated it was 24" to the top of the trident. I'm glad they corrected that!

Yep looks like Sideshow updated this. Thank goodness. Was worried for a bit that this was a tiny guy. Guess the rep was wrong! This is the second time I've caused Sideshow to correct this... Aqua man and the Boba Fett Mythos with rifle in hand haha.

Re: Aquaman - Premium Format DC Comics - SSC

WB_20110918_justice1_detail.jpg

Supes and Aquaman are about the same height.. Probably 2 inches off / in quarter scale that is a difference of 1/2 an inch.

19.5 inches tall is Aquaman's body sculpt

4 inches off the ground

5 inches for his trident

= 28.5 inches tall

This piece is definitely not meant for a BESTA

I was about an inch off

Trident looks bigger at CON for some reason

Granted Superman is in the background and Aquaman is in the foreground. Its an approximation but both figures Id wager are 20 inches tall

The CON sample had a bigger trident, or the trident was positioned taller...

aquaman-premium-format-dc-comics-silo-300218.png

it should've been about 29 inches, they lowered it.

The CON sample had a bigger trident, or the trident was positioned taller...

aquaman-premium-format-dc-comics-silo-300218.png

it should've been about 29 inches, they lowered it.

Looks the same to me. They didn't cut 1.5" off the statue or trident.

look at the base of the trident

its parallel to his eyebrows, (the perpendicular part)

the sample at the con, its above his hairline.

look at the base of the trident

its parallel to his eyebrows, (the perpendicular part)

the sample at the con, its above his hairline.

It really could just be the angle that the picture was taken...

Shorter or Taller Trident. This Statue looks Amazing!! The Ex is definitely a Must Have for this Statue!!

all things equal, the CON sample had a "taller" trident

or at least it was displayed higher up to give the illusion the piece is taller

That's just the angle. You can tell that pic from con is looking up at him slightly. In any case, I am glad the confusion was cleared up...he should be the proper size and display great with the trinity. Now I'm back on the fence about getting him...to buy or not to buy...

Can't believe we are closing in on $500 a pop for PFs. I remember not so long ago those prices were only reserved for grails in after market. How the times have changed.

Back