Premium Format Apocalypse PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bastard. Why break the statues. Hang in there bud. Keep us informed if insurance does anything for the statues

meh some bastard broke in Mr. Green's home and burglarize his home. apocalypse paid the price with a broken collar around his neck. joker pf got his sword broken too at the seam which isn't so bad. also lost his mother's gold necklace. such is life.
Wtf! That's horrible as hell man. Statues be damned, I'm sure your mother's necklace was more precious. Did they steal statues too?

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

That's terrible Green. I hope your insurance will cover the statues but them stealing your mother's necklace is sickening.

Sorry again buddy, gutted for you

I have some paint defects on the thigh of Apocalypse. Is there a recommended paint we can use to touch this up to hide it?

meh some bastard broke in Mr. Green's home and burglarize his home. apocalypse paid the price with a broken collar around his neck. joker pf got his sword broken too at the seam which isn't so bad. also lost his mother's gold necklace. such is life.

Sorry to hear that. Chances are it was someone you know and let in your home once.

Sorry to hear that. Chances are it was someone you know and let in your home once.
That's the worse. My cousin got robbed like 6 or 7 years back and we think it was a friend of ours cause of the way the robbery was done. That guy's in jail now and last I heard a few ppl wanted him dead :s

who would u guys wanna pair this bad guy with? Im planning on making a display with him, my xm mags, and a mr sinister if/when he ever comes out

who would u guys wanna pair this bad guy with? Im planning on making a display with him, my xm mags, and a mr sinister if/when he ever comes out

Against all my other X-Men PFs. I posted the pic before somewhere.

Out of Magneto, Apoc and Mr. Sinister, none of them get along with each other. Lol. Probably doesn't matter as long as the display looks cool.

If they made Archangel with a switch out for the original Death mask I'd probably display that with Apoc.

Against all my other X-Men PFs. I posted the pic before somewhere.

Out of Magneto, Apoc and Mr. Sinister, none of them get along with each other. Lol. Probably doesn't matter as long as the display looks cool.

If they made Archangel with a switch out for the original Death mask I'd probably display that with Apoc.

lol nah sinister and apoc worked together for awhile as apoc gave him his powers..plus mags and apoc got together a couple of times but nothing serious..i just want that awesome villain lineup..

I'm waiting for an Archangel too. Or an amaaaazing Bishop with the desert and maybe the pyramids behind them setup some dark orange lights

I still keep thinking about selling this guy. I think it's the pose... it just bugs me... could have been so much better. The upraised arm and twisting body, it's stuck between an action pose and a museum pose so it's neither. It is massively impressive though and I kind of want to hang onto it to see how it goes with the XM X-Men. This guy with Cable and Wolverine sounds pretty epic.

I still keep thinking about selling this guy. I think it's the pose... it just bugs me... could have been so much better. The upraised arm and twisting body, it's stuck between an action pose and a museum pose so it's neither. It is massively impressive though and I kind of want to hang onto it to see how it goes with the XM X-Men. This guy with Cable and Wolverine sounds pretty epic.

Keep it Surly. I don't have it, but if I did I'd keep it for those reasons.

I'm keeping mine. It'll go right next to my XM Mags when he arrives. I have to say though....I LOVE how the Apoc PF looks.

Think the lighting in room is playing effect on how nice the repaint is. Bet it looks much better in real

My thoughts exactly Surly. I'm still waiting on my one, I nearly cancelled but I would like to see how he looks with the XM X-Men I'm getting.

Also I always find you never really know how nice a statue is until you see it in hand for yourself

Wtf I just got a notice from sideshow that my WL for apocalypse exclusive is converting!!! Are they giving me a return??

Back