Premium Format Apocalypse PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol n how can you be a fair weather fan of a comic book character hahaha?? That term only works for sports teams…lol.."batman locked up a lot of criminals tonight; Im a huge fan of his"

well finally got mine opened up and to be honest at first glance he looks next to perfect, that is without the magnifying glass. If I have one gripe, it's the sloppy brush strokes on the base. not sure what they were doing as its quite bad imo. it's all around the edges of the seams and outside edges. looks like something a 2 yr old would do. The paint on the base looked to be great before some drunk fool did this for some reason.

They're going to replace my head and give me a credit. They said they don't have a replacement body I'd be happy with. Sucks but I'm still happy with the overall piece.

Well they just replied to me. Said there wouldn't be a new body that would be an upgrade for me so they are either giving me 65$ credit or a refund...
When you send it back, do they pay you the shipping or that's on you ?

Well they just replied to me. Said there wouldn't be a new body that would be an upgrade for me so they are either giving me 65$ credit or a refund...
When you send it back, do they pay you the shipping or that's on you ?

They will send you a UPS label, they will pay for the return since it's bad product.

Aight, i'll sleep on it. Maybe i'll take the 65$ and resell it at my LCS. With his load pushed back, i'm sure someone will buy it before long. Already on ebay it's 1000$+

sorry to hear so many are given the "no replacements" response from SS.

Here's an idea SS, if you have already run out of replacements before everyone has received their statue, maybe there is a real problem that requires a real solution? Maybe you could go back to the factory and demand they make more replacements? Or, have your customers return their statues and use your in-house artists to fix them? That is what I call customer service.

sorry to hear so many are given the "no replacements" response from SS.

Here's an idea SS, if you have already run out of replacements before everyone has received their statue, maybe there is a real problem that requires a real solution? Maybe you could go back to the factory and demand they make more replacements? Or, have your customers return their statues and use your in-house artists to fix them? That is what I call customer service.

don't think they understand it...

Back