Premium Format Apocalypse PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tend not to think about where things go until I actually have them lol. Just means things sit in boxes for a while.

I used to be like that till I finally had a collection room, now I know what kind of space I'm working with. These large items easily take place of two PF's. For Apocolypse I need to decide if I want to sell an item or two or possibly get a new shelf. I try really hard to keep my items out of the box.

I used to be like that till I finally had a collection room, now I know what kind of space I'm working with. These large items easily take place of two PF's. For Apocolypse I need to decide if I want to sell an item or two or possibly get a new shelf. I try really hard to keep my items out of the box.

They are kore fun that way :)

Sometimes I have a good idea where things go. You are right that this thing is huge. I will figure it out in a few months after I deal with gladiator hulk and galactus maquette. Realistically I don't quite have the space for these guys, but am flexing them to have them. Eventually I will move into a bigger house, hopefully in the next 2 years, and have a dedicated collection room.

I agree. I hate having to box up pieces. I have a general rule...if I'm willing to box a statue to make roon for a new one, I sell the piece I boxed up. This happened recently with my Silver Surfer Com. He ate up a lot of room and I needed somewhere to put my Batman PF. So, I boxed up the Surfer and sold him. Used the funds to pay for Bats and never looked back. I have slowly sold off a few of my older pieces to streamline my collection. This gives me the funds to pay for my upcoming POs and gives me the room to display them.

I agree. I hate having to box up pieces. I have a general rule...if I'm willing to box a statue to make roon for a new one, I sell the piece I boxed up. This happened recently with my Silver Surfer Com. He ate up a lot of room and I needed somewhere to put my Batman PF. So, I boxed up the Surfer and sold him. Used the funds to pay for Bats and never looked back. I have slowly sold off a few of my older pieces to streamline my collection. This gives me the funds to pay for my upcoming POs and gives me the room to display them.

I do the same, but I am running out of pieces that I am willing to sell...and running out of space!

I do the same too. But I'm not talking about boxing up stuff I have on display, I'm talking about keeping something in it's box the first few days/weeks or occasionally a month or so before opening it once i figure out what I'm moving or selling to make room for it. I used to have stuff I boxed up bc I ran out of space, but i've sold almost all of it. Only thing left like that really are my 4 final fantasy pvc statues, which I plan to keep but am not sure where I want to put them after i decided i didn't like where they were and rotated them out. What's different are my Hot Toys DX-13 and Sideshow 1/6 Vader. I haven't opened them yet since buying them, because I am waiting to get another display case. Rather than force them somewhere they don't belong which makes me annoyed with them, I'm just waiting to even open them.

I do the same, but I am running out of pieces that I am willing to sell...and running out of space!

I'm lucky that I haven't hit that point yet. I have a 4 bedroom house and have a bedroom that is set up as my display room. It does have a bed and dresser in it so that does cause some space issues. Ultimately, I'd like to finish my basement and build a room strictly for my collection. That won't happen until sometime down the road. The set up I have now works for me in the meantime. I guess that when space does become a big enough problem, it'll motivate me to finally get started on that display room.

I wanna finish my basement too but my house is brand new and I have to wait 2 to 5 years before I can do anything. When i do though, watch out! Lol. Icant wait. Movie room/statue den

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

wanna finish my basement too but my house is brand new and I have to wait 2 to 5 years before I can do anything. When i do though, watch out! Lol. Icant wait. Movie room/statue den

I wanna finish my basement too but my house is brand new and I have to wait 2 to 5 years before I can do anything. When i do though, watch out! Lol. Icant wait. Movie room/statue den

This! I see many statue rooms, which is nice. While I like my statues (desperately trying NOT to say love, lol), I don't want them to have their own room. I'd much rather have them integrated into an overall entertainment room.

Last edited:
This! I see many statue rooms, which is nice. While I like my statues (desperately trying NOT to say love, lol), I don't want them to have their own room. I'd much rather have them integrated into an overall entertainment room.
Agreed. That's how I do here. Collection, games, movies and music all in 1 (small) place ^^

IMG-20140122-WA0019_zpsad1c4188.jpg

IMG-20140122-WA0018_zps05674308.jpg

Can't wait for Apocalypse.

Agreed. That's how I do here. Collection, games, movies and music all in 1 (small) place ^^

IMG-20140122-WA0019_zpsad1c4188.jpg

IMG-20140122-WA0018_zps05674308.jpg

Can't wait for Apocalypse.

Yup, exactly what I'm talking about!

Is this just an entertainment center/TV stand? This is similar to what I've been wanting so I can display my X-Men and Avengers PFs in a long row instead of the smaller sections most displays have.

Dude, best tv stand ever. :clap
Great, great display. Lovin' it.
Thank you very very much guys for the nice comments :)

Yup, exactly what I'm talking about!

Is this just an entertainment center/TV stand? This is similar to what I've been wanting so I can display my X-Men and Avengers PFs in a long row instead of the smaller sections most displays have.
Yes it's a simple custom TV stand I asked a joiner to build to me in order to display my PFs in a long row as you mentioned. This way I could appreciate my collection while I'm waiting for a game to load or a movie to start. I think it came out pretty nice, I'm very happy with it, even my dad likes how my PFs are displayed now ! Glass for the doors is on its way.

Collosus head about to hit the roof, hahaha. Nice setup mate
Ahaha thanks Asdf. I'm the one to blame cause I gave the wrong height dimension to the joiner. Now I'm working on a custom rock base for Colossus to decrease his height a bit so he'll fit better. Then I'll comission more custom rock bases for the rest of the team and have all of them standing on rocks !

Back