Premium Format Apocalypse PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After finally seeing this statue in person, I really want one !!
I didn't realize how nice the Apoc was, never mind the huge size of him.....I might be a little late but how much does this go for now.

You can still pick it up for right around retail or a little higher. For whatever reason, this piece never took off in the aftermarket. I own the EX and think it's a phenomenal statue. This piece is very imposing when you see it in person. It's MASSIVE and I love the EX chainsaw feature.

You can still pick it up for right around retail or a little higher. For whatever reason, this piece never took off in the aftermarket. I own the EX and think it's a phenomenal statue. This piece is very imposing when you see it in person. It's MASSIVE and I love the EX chainsaw feature.

I was just able to get a regular (not on this forum) for $500.00 shipped!! Soo pumped to get him as I've loved him since the first day I saw photos.

QC is why this never took off

QC was only a problem with the EX. That was hit or miss. I have the EX and mine turned out great. I was lucky. The REGs, from what I've read on the forums, all turned out well. There were almost no QC issues with them. The nice thing is, if you are buying either now, the seller can let you know what condition it's in and send you pics. So, that'll take the guess work out of it. I highly recommend the piece. It's an absolute BEAST. Just about everything sculpted by Martin Canale looks phenomenal.

QC was only a problem with the EX. That was hit or miss. I have the EX and mine turned out great. I was lucky. The REGs, from what I've read on the forums, all turned out well. There were almost no QC issues with them. The nice thing is, if you are buying either now, the seller can let you know what condition it's in and send you pics. So, that'll take the guess work out of it. I highly recommend the piece. It's an absolute BEAST. Just about everything sculpted by Martin Canale looks phenomenal.

The one I have coming is a regular, so that's good news to my ears.

I saw a crap ton of photos of my piece, plus a video that the guy made for me on his phone. All looked very nice. He also described the one I'm getting as having a very nice paint job. So, I'm very excited. He is expected to be here Saturday!

The one I have coming is a regular, so that's good news to my ears.

I saw a crap ton of photos of my piece, plus a video that the guy made for me on his phone. All looked very nice. He also described the one I'm getting as having a very nice paint job. So, I'm very excited. He is expected to be here Saturday!

You should be in great shape then Northern. Congrats on picking up such a fantastic looking statue. Let us know what you think of him when he arrives.

Like I said QC is why it never took off, the EX shipped first and so many awful ones, Rust on pegs, paint lines so bad, pieces not fitting in correctly, the tubes splitting. tainted this for ALOT of people. Later the regs were reported good by then the hype faded and the EX aftermarket price was shot.

You get a good one you are happy.

Check out the vid where the guy has to destroy his and hits it with his car, always worth a laugh.

Like I said QC is why it never took off, the EX shipped first and so many awful ones, Rust on pegs, paint lines so bad, pieces not fitting in correctly, the tubes splitting. tainted this for ALOT of people. Later the regs were reported good by then the hype faded and the EX aftermarket price was shot.

You get a good one you are happy.

Check out the vid where the guy has to destroy his and hits it with his car, always worth a laugh.

LOL do you have a link?

LOL do you have a link?

It was a guy from Canada named Chris. He goes by Atheris on the forums. If I remember correctly, he borrowed a friends car and did a number on his EX by running it over. SSC wanted pics of his EX PF destroyed to issue him a refund. So, he did them one better by creating a video of him smashing it up with a car. It worked, he got his refund.

Lol I remember that video. It was entertaining but like I think the car was white and I think it looked like it left blue paint scuff marks on his front bumper. Should've maybe strapped some towns across the front or something

Lol I remember that video. It was entertaining but like I think the car was white and I think it looked like it left blue paint scuff marks on his front bumper. Should've maybe strapped some towns across the front or something

His car was worth less than the statue lol

Well I finally took the plunge and purchased this big boy. It has no noticeable paint flaws that I can tell of and I really really like it , it's amazing looking and can't believe I took this long to get it.

DSC01859_zpsyso1neks.jpg

If you got a good one, then this piece was a keeper, no doubt. It still is a keeper really ...I still have mine.

Back