Premium Format Apocalypse PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just Qickpics since I'm gonna be packing it back up. I don't have the Angel comiquette but I do have a custom Archangel. It's a little bigger than 1:4, more like 1:3.75 or so. Not really crazy about the chainsaw hand.

2w24hsm.jpg

akd4c9.jpg

Sweet archangel!!!!!!!!!! Where can I get one???

Breakages during shipping and blatant Q.C issues highlighted by red arrow stickers are two completely different scenarios.
These should not be boxed up and shipped to customers!

I love the 'if you're not happy send it back'. Great if you live in America but not an option for most International customers.
Yeah SS offer a refund but we are then left to chase governments for our tax back. Not an easy thing to do.
Ha ha true dat still waiting for my galactus tax refund from fedex. that's 112 down the toilet.

Jeez we got some super paranoid collectors complaining over some magnifying glass issues. I'm sure will have some people more serious issues then what we are seeing that deserve a replacement.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

@shadowfox ha ha I have same issue with my base with that falling off.

@mister ski grats bro glad you like him. He was a beast at my party Sunday during world cup. I need to find the picture we took with our army of rust cohle empties around him lol

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

Sweet archangel!!!!!!!!!! Where can I get one???

I'm not sure these days. It was a custom from the Philippines that I got about 6-7 years ago. I think I've only seen one other on ebay over the years. It's definitely one of my favorite customs. My only gripe is the slightly larger size. But it's about the same size as SS's Batman.

I took some pictures to show some defects but when I try to upload them from computer, it doesn't work :s Some help please.
I click on insert image, from computer, select the picture on the desktop, click upload, looks to be uploading for a few seconds, then the screen disappear and nothing happens...

I took some pictures to show some defects but when I try to upload them from computer, it doesn't work :s Some help please.
I click on insert image, from computer, select the picture on the desktop, click upload, looks to be uploading for a few seconds, then the screen disappear and nothing happens...
Use a photobucket account and link the photos. That's what I do.

Just off of my phone's camera. There are like what look like cracks, paint splotches and areas where it hasn't been painted properly, almost looks like he has stretch marks in one area

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

OH... YEAAAAAHHHH! :buttrock: One of these days I hope sideshow stops new releases for 6 months so I can actually buy some pax displays... only 6 months SS "ONLY!!"

lkq66.jpg

j5vl.jpg

yfqh.jpg

tzzw.jpg

vmiya.jpg

q85b.jpg

Just off of my phone's camera. There are like what look like cracks, paint splotches and areas where it hasn't been painted properly, almost looks like he has stretch marks in one area

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Dang. Sorry to hear Jedi. What's the game plan, return/exchange, or credit?

The issues all seem to be with smoothness on this, makes me nervous for the Cap pf, especially the blue upper body part. But hulk, with all the lines and skin texture, these marks will go unnoticed.

Just Qickpics since I'm gonna be packing it back up. I don't have the Angel comiquette but I do have a custom Archangel. It's a little bigger than 1:4, more like 1:3.75 or so. Not really crazy about the chainsaw hand.

2w24hsm.jpg

akd4c9.jpg

Love that archangel statue! Wish I could find one! They look great together!

Back