Apocalypse Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L :lol L

That is REAL bad...for a character that is so deadly and one of the MOST dangerous mutants in the Marvel Universe he really looks like a clown on the LSB. :rotfl

eyes need....something...more detail i guess. paint on the face needs to be more....metallic I guess...i really don't have a problem with the sculpt with what they have shown so far.

Last edited:
swing....and another miss ...(judging by the preview pic)

? Que Pasa Sideshow ?!!!

Come on Sideshow !!!! :monkey2

Like some have said I think it's a good thing that they're doing new characters, and I think it'll be interesting to see the actual size of this.

Also though, glad I think LSBs are pointless and I won't have to waste my money on this....uncomfortable looking bust.

Like some have said I think it's a good thing that they're doing new characters, and I think it'll be interesting to see the actual size of this.

Also though, glad I think LSBs are pointless and I won't have to waste my money on this....uncomfortable looking bust.

I think the LSBs are cool since they give us a chance to own characters that we would probably not get in 1:1 form. The only LSBs that I have are Iron Man and Doom and they are great. Planning to pick up wolvie later on, but I wasnt so impressed with the rest.

I don't see how that LSB looks anything like the facial sculpt it should have. Like this:

388px-Xmen182vol.2.jpg

The sculpt on that looks like a rejected character from Chuck E Cheese.

Good lord, Sideshow. What mentally retarded test audience did you show this to?? Did they just foam at the mouth or bang their helmeted heads against the table. JEESSSUS that thing is ugly!! Uglier than me and that's hard to achieve! Please stop doing these and give us good PFs or maquettes.

Damn, I love Apocalypse and it truly hurts to see him done in such a horrible fashion. He is one of the most distinct characters in all the Marvel Universe. He needs to be done in the fashion that the almighty Doom PF was done in. Only that will do him justice. He and his son, Holocaust, would make absolutely fantastic PF or Maquette set.

Age_of_Apocalypse_-_The_Chosen_%281995%29.jpg

648px-Holoc.png

Last edited by a moderator:
It's almost like this was a pic of a post production piece. The paint looks a little sloppy, especially on his blue "lips" where it meets his skin. Plus just overal a really boring piece lacking in any major detail. Easy newsletter on the wallet tonight.

It's almost like this was a pic of a post production piece. The paint looks a little sloppy, especially on his blue "lips" where it meets his skin. Plus just overal a really boring piece lacking in any major detail. Easy newsletter on the wallet tonight.

Yeah, nothing from this NL. Rare for me. I would have gotten the 1:3 Allspark, but it's to small to be cool. It should have been a 1:1, seeing that the 1:3 is only a 2.75" cube.

Back