Apocalypse Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awful, absolutely awful. I suppose the Doom and Goblin LSBs spoiled me, but I was hoping for a good Apocalypse bust when it came. This one looks equal parts pissed and surprised, as if Sinister just cut a fart in his omnipotent presence.

Awful, absolutely awful. I suppose the Doom and Goblin LSBs spoiled me, but I was hoping for a good Apocalypse bust when it came. This one looks equal parts pissed and surprised, as if Sinister just cut a fart in his omnipotent presence.

:lol:lol:lol

anyone say bowen?

Apocalypsestatue1.jpg

Apocalypsebust.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah wtf is up with the wrinkled bulldog face and painted in eyes?

Give him WHITE eyes and don't make him look like he has down syndrome. Come on Sideshow, this really needs to be cleaned up. At least it's hopefully news of a PF coming soon. And that better be waaaaaay better than this.

Looks like we have a winner for the worst LSB to date :monkey1

Have to agree. This for me is right up there with the Twilight Witch-king.

As far as the eyes go, I would have preferred pure luminescent white or deep blood red. No middle ground... and where we're treading here isn't even a middle ground. I don't know where the hell in left field this thing came out of.

Momma always said if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all so I will just :monkey1

Back