Anything new besides Batman?....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jackieboyshead

Freaked Out
Reaction score
from sideshow, hot toys or enterbay?

I know that hot toys got the green lantern license but they havent done anything yet and sideshow and enterbay only have batman stuff and this DC section seems to only really be batman

Batman is cool and all but there are tons of other dc characters why arent they being made? It just doesnt seem right

Last edited:
Re: Anything new....

Sideshow will move onto other DC characters soon, that's the best you can hope for in the near future though given both Hot Toys and Enterbay generally only pick up movie licenses and until Superman comes out next year there are no new DC films on the horizon (I doubt Green Lantern will ever see the light of day)

Yeah, but there are different kinds of Batman. It's not all just one thing. There's '89 Batman, Batman Returns, Batman Begins, The Dark Knight, The Dark Knight Rises and now, Arkham Asylum/City. Not to mention comics, Sideshow, Hot Toys, DCD, Toynami, figures, busts, statues etc. etc.

Quit the blubbering.

Are you that Mark guy on facebook Nova? I'm seeing a few similarities.

Besides batman from sideshow, hot toys or enterbay?

I know that hot toys got the green lantern license but they havent done anything yet and sideshow and enterbay only have batman stuff and this DC section seems to only really be batman

Batman is cool and all but there are tons of other dc characters why arent they being made? It just doesnt seem right

Sideshow is developing a Superman and Green Lantern 1:1 bust i think, it was in the announcement video of the DC rights a while back.

Both Hot Toys and Enterbay only care about Batman from DC and you'll come to find there is batman and family worship in the DC section, not too much of other characters gets discused here :wave

Are you that Mark guy on facebook Nova? I'm seeing a few similarities.

Yup, that's the one. Come on, DiFabio, a few similarities? Both complain about MGS, X-Men, Sucker Punch, and Green Lantern, that's no coincidence, hell, they're even going on about Avatar and Tron...

I was trying to be subtle there batfan. :lol

You're really starting to make a name for yourself Nova, how do you feel?

Yeah, I know, he just needed to be called out on his incessant whining. Bottom line: Money talks and... well, you know the rest. The last Batman movie for quite a while is about to hit, so you'd better believe that HT will be there to cash in on "Bat-Mania V.2," and y'know what? I'm glad, maybe the guys who want another Batmobile are right, this is a hobby, it's not some giant ideological deal, in fact, if you want to get into the ethics of collecting, it's a selfish hobby, we're just a bunch of gluttons hoarding our cash to pay for some cool ____. :lol So yeah, maybe it is selfish, but I would prefer Batman to 90 percent of the stuff Nova mentioned (GL would be cool), so keep it coming HT, I might as well just email them my bank account as long as the Bat-stuff is being shown. We waited for all of the Marvel Avengers craze, they could wait for our time to be over.

Any chance of some Aquaman love or Green Arrow? i like batman as much as anyone but there isn't enough of other DC from what i can see

Any chance of some Aquaman love or Green Arrow? i like batman as much as anyone but there isn't enough of other DC from what i can see

Sideshow is working on a statue of Aquaman...

Skrmavbild2012-01-04kl115415.png

:wave

You'll probably get a Man of Steel Superman from Hot Toys next year.

SnakeDoc

The DC Direct Message boards will be shutting down soon I guess, that palce kinda died a long time ago, I tried to look for a thread but I guess no one really cares about it. :dunno

Back