Anything MARVEL Mighty Muggs Related...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok i've been ^^^^ed into these. There's just something about them, i'm gonna grab the spidey ones. Anyone have the Peter Parker SDCC?

I love these guys, but the thing that ^^^^s the most is that Canada doesn't seem to be getting them at all. I've had to buy most of mine on eBay or other retailers which costs a ton.

I have everything up to Wave 2 and the exclusives. The other waves are awesome, but I can't find them in stores, and most of my online purchases as of late are being directed to Hot Toys TDK and Iron Man.

Wave 6 looks especially awesome, and I can't wait until I get back into picking these things up (or Canada stores stock them again .V.)

New Muggs:

Iceman/Magneto (Target Exclusives)

072.jpg

Green Goblin and Spider-Man with Cloth Mask!

078.jpg

Another Spider-Man? And with a cloth mask? That seems strange for a Mugg, but I guess they're trying something new.

Another Spider-Man? And with a cloth mask? That seems strange for a Mugg, but I guess they're trying something new.

I didn't think it came off that well in pictures, but when I saw it in person, the cloth mask thing was surprisingly nice. I'll probably pick one up.

My twin brother has a few of the GI JOE Muggs and I thought they were pretty cool.
I found out they had Punisher and Jigsaw as TRU exclusives, so I got the 2 of them Wednesday nite.
I'll take pics of them later.
:chew

From Toy Fair '09:

Shocking news out of the Hasbro camp at the 2009 Toy Fair. It seems the beloved Mighty Muggs lines will be going EXCLUSIVLY to Toys R Us in the fall.

That’s right, EVERY Mighty Muggs line will ONLY be found at TRU this fall, including Transformers, Star Wars, Marvel and GI Joe. When questioned about the move, Hasbro said they wanted to continue the line but did not have any room for them, which is when TRU swept in and picked them up for release. Hasbro also told us that no GI Joe movie Mighty Muggs are planned..

This sucks. :banghead

The TRU stores around here don't get ^^^^ in so I'll never be able to find these at retail. :monkey2

From Toy Fair '09:

This sucks. :banghead

The TRU stores around here don't get ^^^^ in so I'll never be able to find these at retail. :monkey2

Thank the gods!.....it's better that way!...the prices are fix and you don't have to scour the globe to buy them!:banana

i just got my hands on the transformers muggs. they're excellent! can't decide which one is my favourite. but my gf absolutely loves bumblebee, unsurprisingly. he IS one cute lil bugger. :D

Back