Anything MARVEL Mighty Muggs Related...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone found the Silver Surfer at Wal-Mart yet? Or is his wave only at TRU/Target so far?

Neither of the two Wal Marts near me even carry MM anymore. I don't know why as neither of them had to put them on clearance and they sold out. Gotta love Wal Mart logic! If anyone needs the latest Marvel wave and can't find them the Target near me has all but Thor in stock. If you need PM me and I could pick them up for you. They are $10.99.

Just picked up V1 Captain America, cool looking dude. I tried to stay away from these but now limiting myself to these. Now I want V2 Cap, Spidey, Wolvie and SS.

Came back from walmart and picked up Wolverine and Doom, I left behind Ghost Rider, Hulk, Thing and Doc Oc. I wanted GR but the box was all cut up, will pick one up later.

Just got Thanos and Red Skull from Big Bad Toy Store. Look GREAT! Working on giving Red Skull his cosmic cube!

Bought Thanos today at my LCS.Too cool too pass.He's on my computer desk at work now.The Mad Titan is so cute....

Just got Silver Surfer from my LCS and from BBTS in my pile-o-loot I just bought Thanos, Red Skull, Red Spiderman, Ghost Rider and Ironman. Damn, these are addicting.

Here's something I created just for kicks, hope you guys like it

AvengersMyspacecopy.jpg

I had to get my Thing on eBay. I think it cost me about $20 shipped.

The difficult one to get is Venom.

So before Christmas I had all of the Marvel mighty muggs (including exclusives) except for Venom. I kept hoping Id find him in a store, but of course it never happened. So, my wife gets him for me for Christmas and pays like 4 times retail (she didnt shop around on ebay too much). Monday night we head into Target....I walk in to check out the action figure isle, and BAM...there sits a venom. They had apparently just pulled out an old wave 1 case with a few iron mans, and 1 venom. Now I got two.....guess Ill sell the one I just bought.

I like how they are sticking to the more "classic" versions of these characters. The newer Iron Man armor never fits with my Thor , Vision, etc. I'm glad they gave us his classic armor and I hope they continue with this thinking.

BB

Back