Anything MARVEL Mighty Muggs Related...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey I just started collecting these things. I love 'em! There are only 3 I want that I'm missing. One I won't find in stores, one I veryvery much won't find in stores, and one I hope to find in stores!

Iron Man Exclusive
Venom
Iron Man

:D

Hey I just started collecting these things. I love 'em! There are only 3 I want that I'm missing. One I won't find in stores, one I veryvery much won't find in stores, and one I hope to find in stores!

Iron Man Exclusive
Venom
Iron Man

:D

These things are freakin addicting arent they? Not only did I get addicted to buying them, I got addicted to making accessories for them! My money is disapearing fast thanks to these little guys! :horror

These things are freakin addicting arent they? Not only did I get addicted to buying them, I got addicted to making accessories for them! My money is disapearing fast thanks to these little guys! :horror

I saw some of the pictures you posted... They're hilarious!

I have Wave 1 and 2 of these things. It's bad because once I buy one, I've got to have them all. I had to get every Marvel Icon large scale figure. I'm still waiting for my SDCC Peter Parker and Iron Man to arrive in the mail.

The Thanos and Red Skull look awesome! Going to have to get those as well. Wave 3 and 4 look great also. Canada sucks for toys because shelves aren't stocked quite as often as I assume American shleves are.

I buy these for my son and the only one I havent been able to find is the Venom.

I buy these for my son and the only one I havent been able to find is the Venom.

He is "the rarest Mighty Mugg to date" according to most fan sites. he is all over e-bay though. People decided he was the best one, so they bought him all up to sell on e-bay.

And man...you don't have to hide behind your son...we don't judge here:lol j/k

If any of you are into Mighty Muggs of any kind, there is a new site starting up that is pretty cool. It has user submited customs and even better, a complete list of all Mighty Muggs with pictures for all of the different genres
(including exclusives).

If your interested head on over to www.mugglab.com

He is "the rarest Mighty Mugg to date" according to most fan sites. he is all over e-bay though. People decided he was the best one, so they bought him all up to sell on e-bay.

And man...you don't have to hide behind your son...we don't judge here:lol j/k

:lol

No there actually for him. He's almost 3 and its a good fun way to get him into collecting. I buy the big boy stuff for me though. :D

:lol

No there actually for him. He's almost 3 and its a good fun way to get him into collecting. I buy the big boy stuff for me though. :D

I have a 6 month old daughter, but back before she was born I was in a Target buying a bunch of Marvel Legends figures and the cashier starts talking to me:

Cashier: "Oh are these for your son?"

Me: "Nope dont have any kids".

Cashier: "Oh would you like a gift reciept then?"

Me: "No thanks, they are for me"

The cashier looks at me with a blank expression, and says nothing from that point on and would not make eye contact. She acted like she had just realized that she had been conversing with a seriel killer. :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I have a 6 month old daughter, but back before she was born I was in a Target buying a bunch of Marvel Legends figures and the cashier starts talking to me:

Cashier: "Oh are these for your son?"

Me: "Nope dont have any kids".

Cashier: "Oh would you like a gift reciept then?"

Me: "No thanks, they are for me"

The cashier looks at me with a blank expression, and says nothing from that point on and would not make eye contact. She acted like she had just realized that she had been conversing with a seriel killer. :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

:rotfl I've had something like that happen before.

She must be a good judge of character. :lol:horror

Back