Anything MARVEL Mighty Muggs Related...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got my SDCC Exclusives from HasbroToyShop. Definitely some of the most impressive offered.

Where does one get a bended bar for Hulk?

Made mine out of Fimo (same thing as sculpy). Fimo actually has the silver metallic "Effect" clay.

watermark.php

I just want a Cap and maybe SDCC iron man. where can i get those?

My collection thus far....

Notice Im missing Venom and SDCC ex. Peter parker! I want them soo bad though.

watermark.php

watermark.php

Spidey is lonely without his alter ego:monkey2
watermark.php

I just picked up my first Marvel Mighty Mugg... Captain America. I'll probably just go for Avengers. Cute little guy-- too bad he's dead.:monkey2:lol

That's pretty cool what you did w/Ghost Rider. I like it.

Our wave 4 arrived on Friday from BBTS. Along with Ghost Rider, we got Thor, Doc Ock, and black suit Spidey.

Ghost Rider is my favorite of the bunch. My son likes "all of them the same".

:D

Bought Ghost Rider yesterday. He reminds me of the Heat Miser from the Christmas special "The Year Without a Santa Claus." :lol I passed on the others from that wave. Still looking for the new SW and Indy waves.

You guys are probably getting tired of seeing these by now, but I just can't STOP with the accessory customization!! Anyway, here is my latest upgrade for The Thing Mighty Mugg:

watermark.php

watermark.php

that looks badass mate, i want one:monkey5

Oh man that Ghost Rider was tough to get right, though I could make one for $50!* hahaha

*to the mods: This is not a commerce post, as I am sure no one actually wants to spend $50 on a ghost rider! :rotfl:rotfl

Back