Anything MARVEL Mighty Muggs Related...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Series 4 confirmed to include Galactus, Silver Surfer, Human Torch and Wolverine (ReRelease)

Silver_Surfer_02__scaled_600.jpg

Galactus_02__scaled_600.jpg

Human_Torch_02__scaled_600.jpg

i love these little guys, they are really sweet!

These show up enough at retail for me not to net hunt them. Good to know that Series 4 hits in September though.

Picked up Ghost Rider and Doc today.

Ghost rider is fricking sweet! They had the rest of the series but the boxes were crushed:(

Are you a MIB collector? You gotta free these little things, these are Work Desk fodder for me, in the "off season" they aren't even displayed....

Typically, yes, but I do make exceptions. These boxes were messed up though, like soccer was played with the shipping box.

I am still on the fence about opening these guys, not for value, but I really like the box graphics.

They are easy to put back in the box. Just make sure to open them from the bottom of the box, it makes it easier.

I'm sure they're easy. I like having them displayed in boxes--I really dig the box art.

They do have pretty nice box art. It's as simplistic as the Muggs themselves, but it's so eye-catching as well.

Wave 3 just shipped to me from BBTS. This wave looks pretty cool. Looking forward to Ghost Rider and Thor the most.

Have Target holding a Hulk for me---these guys look great--still want Thing and Thor.

Back