anything else from spooktacular?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
exactly...

i'm gonna be extremely disappointed if it isn't a venom :(

All I want is a notable hero with a small ES (just to shake things up.) Even if I don't get a hold of one, I'd still like to see something of VERY limited production pop onto the scene.

And don't get me wrong.........I still want my DD PF. :D

Will depend on the pose for Venom. The second Bowen Venom pose is going to be hard to beat IMO.

I just hope we have a general 'heads-up' before the release. A venom comiquette sounds like an awsome idea and I bet it would sell out quickly.

Ok so has anyone else been watching "it collects from beyond"?? I just watched the 3rd installment. They obviously show a captain america statue...i assume its the old one though. BUT if you look really closely in one scene you can see a giant T-rex battling a steg. AND in the mountain tops it loooks like a Storm (as in x-men storm!!).

Ok so has anyone else been watching "it collects from beyond"?? I just watched the 3rd installment. They obviously show a captain america statue...i assume its the old one though. BUT if you look really closely in one scene you can see a giant T-rex battling a steg. AND in the mountain tops it loooks like a Storm (as in x-men storm!!).

Yup it's old Cap, I couldn't watch the rest here at work because once more than the morning crew come into work the bandwidth sucks and I have to watch the rest at home...

Yup it's old Cap, I couldn't watch the rest here at work because once more than the morning crew come into work the bandwidth sucks and I have to watch the rest at home...

I rewatched the scene I talked about....it could be the old T-rex vs Raptors. Not sure. But in the clouds it definately looks like a Storm....

so.....for u guys that have been collecting from SS for yrs. when they came out with special pieces like the extremely limited neg. zone and classic spideys, did they give ppl a heads up bout those pieces, or did they just randomly pop up without warning? cause i would b pissed if i ever missed out on a venom, even though im not convinced thats what might b comin

Back