Anyone use Bestas just for Hot Toys? How does it work? Trying to decide between cases

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
7da6c78cb46186299d3c1e994837834b.jpg

It's awesome. However, the glass door options kind of suck now. They got rid of the tombo doors :(

You can also fit in half shelves for elevation.

0a174118cff3ec5f852bd29ecbeaf84a.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

7da6c78cb46186299d3c1e994837834b.jpg

It's awesome. However, the glass door options kind of suck now. They got rid of the tombo doors :(

You can also fit in half shelves for elevation.

0a174118cff3ec5f852bd29ecbeaf84a.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk
Awesome display man. Agree about the doors. I'm looking to get the besta but the doors available now have that thick wooden frame around it.

How do you get the glass shelves between each besta? Im quite new so I am not sure about the models. Are these 3 units stacked or is it a different one?

Thanks in advance!

Awesome display man. Agree about the doors. I'm looking to get the besta but the doors available now have that thick wooden frame around it.

How do you get the glass shelves between each besta? Im quite new so I am not sure about the models. Are these 3 units stacked or is it a different one?

Thanks in advance!

Glass shelves (full and half) are screwed in (they come with the screw and placeholders). You can stack individual BESTA units but you can also get a double (2x1 tall) or triple (3x1 tall) to save a little bit. There are a few options of BESTA unit combinations that you can play around to create your setup.

Back